Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ucaller Electronic Game Call

• 24-02-2008 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Has anybody any experiance of the Ucaller Electronic Game Call system or indeed any of these electronic game call systems

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

they sound like a kids toy without the seperate speaker.
    reccomend the Lockvogal one, lots of threads in this fourm on callers
    Have a search in the archives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I have lockvogel with external speaker an battery pavk. Excellent piece of kit. A friend of mine has Ucaller and external speaker, good kit too. Ucaller cheaper ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Buy cheap, buy twice;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭pestshooter7

I have one and its pretty good IMO!
    The speaker is for magpie and crow really because its just to loud for fox!
    I find that it scares them away if its to loud and its much better to keep it low, so making the fox investigate the noise rather than running from it!
    The magpie call is Amazing! They go wild when they hear it!
    How cheap is Cheap? just wondering!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Just to clear up an issue, re: the title
    Its not a "game call", and can't be used as such. Its illegal.
    Vermin only, I know most will know this, but some anti will try to protray it in a bad light

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Can be used as a game call as long as you don't kill game using it. OK for photography or watching game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Right, have a Ucaller myself. The actual quality of the sound clips is excellent. If there's mags and greys around you'll get them provided that you have the speaker. As for hardware quality, in my personal opinion, Lockvogel is superior though more expensive.

Advertisement