Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Doc On Severe Weather Thursday 28th Feb

Options
  • 25-02-2008 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭

With all this talk of snow or lack of it, there is a good documentary on something completly different this thursday on Discovery channel at 9pm called Killer Rain.

About thunderstorms and floods and other stuff, anyways the add for it looked very good.
    Will sticky this incase any of you are interested and also use it as a reminder for myself:cool: i tend to forget about these progs:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

God bless Sky+. Just added it to record. Thank You.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Lol, nearly forgot. This is on shortly also repeated an hour later on Discovery +1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I have discovery in my package and hardly ever watch it....have to tune in to this. Bugger all else on anyhow...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Was it any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

As about weather, was interesting enough. Moreorless based on a research team out in Darwin in Oz on climate and also better accuracy in forecasting. Results would be fed into a "soupa computer" and results takes 10 years to analyze. In other words, in 10 years time FI (fantasy island or fuppin impossible) would start after the 7th day and every forecast would be accurate up to the 7th day?

• Advertisement
Advertisement