Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Net1 customers having trouble downloading recently, please reply to this thread

Options
  • 25-02-2008 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

My download rates for the past few months never go over 10Kb/s and its constantly down at under 5kb/s a lot of the time. This wasnt the case until 3months ago. I also experience seriously frustrating timing out periods of 10-15mins.

This happens on 2 computers in my house.
    There are suggestions that Net1 is limiting download speeds or torrents lately,,, which would appear to be the situation in my case, as when the time out issues arent happening websites till load fine but download speeds in Limewire/Utorrent are woefull.

Ive tried a few other programs jsut to check, and they have been giving the same slow speeds downloading.

So, if anyone else is having this trouble, please reply.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement