Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

• 25-02-2008 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭

Started watching 3 weeks a go and just gotten up to date now (series 5 episode 8) and now realise there's only 2 more episodes in the whole show.

Unreal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

its a crying shame. Thankfully its so well made you can watch it over and over again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

It's painful alright :( Watched 1-4 just before 5 started but knew 5 was the last season. Top quality tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ronanom wrote: »
    Started watching 3 weeks a go and just gotten up to date now (series 5 episode 8) and now realise there's only 2 more episodes in the whole show.

Unreal.

Love it! You only started 3 weeks ago but have alredy watched all the seasons through! :D It's that good! If only we could get more people to do the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I think Clay Davis is one of my favourite characters, purely for "sheeeeeeet".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

What the hell is there left after this? It's almost put me off of watching any shows in the future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i dont think u can watch it again. Its like chicken pox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Placebo wrote: »
    i dont think u can watch it again. Its like chicken pox.

Nah,its actually better everytime you watch it. The show is so intelligent and well written there are things you always miss the first and even second time you watch it. I remember feeling season 2 was my least favourite becasue it took a new route,but on second watch it is a brilliant season as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

tvnutz wrote: »
    Nah,its actually better everytime you watch it. The show is so intelligent and well written there are things you always miss the first and even second time you watch it. I remember feeling season 2 was my least favourite becasue it took a new route,but on second watch it is a brilliant season as well.

Absolutely agree, watched the Second Season again when was trying to get g/f into The Wire and it was her favourite season so far, showing the whole other supply anle for the dealers themselves was great, it was a break from the norm that we were used to but so is nearly every season of The Wire!
    When you look at the likes of Lost & Prison Break its just head and shoulders above them...pity it has to end..Man I'm gonna miss it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

lafortezza wrote: »
    I think Clay Davis is one of my favourite characters, purely for "sheeeeeeet".
    If you haven't you should watch the film the 25th Hour. Clay Davis plays a narcotics officer for a couple of scenes and its total sheeeeeeiiiiiitttt overload.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

If you haven't you should watch the film the 25th Hour. Clay Davis plays a narcotics officer for a couple of scenes and its total sheeeeeeiiiiiitttt overload.

I goes on for longer, but this was the best vid I could find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I goes on for longer, but this was the best vid I could find.
    LMAO. Though it's missing something on the wire version. Sounds a bit hollow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Clay Davis

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dazrd

the second season holds a special place in my heart if only for that scene wear mcnulty sticks rawls with a body by working out with the help of tide and current tables that the prostitute was killed in the citys jurisdiction, the smug look on his face as he faxed it off was classic

Advertisement