Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost betting docket !!

Options
  • 25-02-2008 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Did Ireland and England in a double with the handicap on fri night in PP.
    Only problem is that in the excitment in the pub the docket has got lost !!
    Does anyone know my chances of getting paid.
    The guy behind the counter was scottish and even slagged me for going with Ireland -12. Could this help ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

Chances of getting paid = 100%. Just go in and explain and bring some identification with you (Ladbrokes ask for it afaik). Go in today though as if someone finds the docket they could try to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

Did you write it out yourself? If so, you should be grand. Most bookies will get you to re-write the docket, check the handwriting and pay out.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Yeah, wrote it myself. The shop was just closing at the time and I think it was the last bet put down that day.
    Goin to try it now. Wish me luck !!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

They should pay you. As said above they may ask for id and you to rewrite the docket

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Thanks lads, just got paid. She asked me to re-write the docket but no hasstle

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Happy Monday ;)

Advertisement