Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding stuff - & helium for balloons

Options
  • 25-02-2008 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭

I need to decorate a place for my sisters wedding - more a party thing than a reception

any ideas would be great, especially I need to know how to get helium for the balloons

can you hire it etc

sorry, just trying to help my sister out in middle of revising for exams , and thoughts would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭just-wonderin

i think your best bet is to try the party shop at the bridge cant think of its name between tynann's and the godfather's pizza place, and there is another party shop on james street its the street up the side of dore's on the high street hope that may help.............

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

i think your best bet is to try the party shop at the bridge cant think of its name between tynann's and the godfather's pizza place, and there is another party shop on james street its the street up the side of dore's on the high street hope that may help.............
    Hulla balloons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TONY BRENNAN

Chepest Shop For Baloons Is The Party Shop Opposite Funk That The Gas Is Dear Try Boc Hebron Ind Est Or Air Products On The Way To Castle Comer They Are The Suppliers, Air Sometimes Have Near Empty Bottles They Should Do Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

priced helium in a shop in town - 220 euro !!!!
    crazy

might try BOC or Air Products as suggested but not looking good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

any one any idea where the air products place is as referred to in earlier post ? can't locate it in goldenpages or google

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭rusalka

Hey, you can order helium canisters online here:

http://www.littlestarparties.ie/product/id/4390/

HTH! :)

Advertisement