Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Connecting Xbox Live using an Apple BaseStation

• 25-02-2008 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,

Basically the problem is connecting my xBox 360 wirelessly to my Apple Base Station. It's a Xbox 360 Elite and I plug in the wireless connector and it recognises it all fine and dandy and when I search for my network it finds it no problem but when I select the network and try to run Xbox Live Test Connection it tells me that yep its using the wireless connector but nope it hasn't joined the wireless network. If I plug in the 360 directly to the BaseStation with an ethernet cord it connects up no problem. I've downloaded any and all available updates and still no joy, none of the updates seem to address this issue. From my searches of various forums a lot of people had this problem with their BaseStation/Xbox set-up when the BaseStation was initially launched and I've tried nearly every solution that's been posted and nothing works. Wanna see if anybody has a solution before I ring Xbox Support where I imagine they'll fob me off with some Microsoft bull$hit about "well that's not a compatible router and we didn't feel the need to inform you of this before you spent €95 on it and now that you've opened the box we can't accept it back" Grrrrr!

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Had similar problems. I got as far as getting it connected but it was with NAT Strict which meant it was very difficulty to find games online.

I gave up after trying everything and bought a compatible router. Sh1t I know but thems the breaks.

Advertisement