Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM Handheld 2007

Options
  • 25-02-2008 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

rite 2 things about this game.

firstly, does ne1 kno the special hidden cheats, such as sugar daddy and how to get them?

secondly, im anderlecht in my game, and i bought lee chun-soo for £2M, which was almost my entire transfer budget, then he got sent off in a match, and has since been suspended for every belgian league match for 4 years. also a youth player i signed, who developed into the best player in the game, had a similar problem and i had to sell this talent for a mere £2.6M, then his value rocketed to £24M after his transfer, showing his quality. why are my players getting suspended for years? is this a glitch? and it only seems to be my best players! answers please!

Advertisement