Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Touch up paint for my mazda 3

Options
  • 25-02-2008 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys

Im trying to buy some touch up paint for my mazda 3. but cant find the paint number any were on the car. any one know what part of the car its on.

Thanks

keith

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

God be with the days when Mazda would leave a small tin of the paint in the glovebox in case you needed to do a touch-up.

Your chassis number should be all you need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭paulksnn

I remember looking for this info for my 6. I think it's part of the code thats found under the carpet in the boot of the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭football man

i have also been trying to get the colour code for my mazda3 but have been unable to find it. american websites say it is on the drivers side of the car but i have not found it. i have looked all over the car and have since seen on a uk site(forum) that they dont put the code on the cars anymore in the UK or ireland. i am bringing mine to a mazda dealer tomorrow to get the colour code.

if you happen to find the code please let me know the location on the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭keitht

was on the phone to mazda dealer and he told me mazda dont put number on ther cars any more. so the web site you were looking at was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

it's on the drivers side door frame in my '05 one.

if you know what mazda call the colour (i.e. strato blue or whatever) you can look up the paint online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If you give a Mazda dealer the car's chassis number they can tell you the colour number and order a touch up paint kit. They are not that expensive and at least the colour is a perfect match. I got one for my Focus recently from my local dealer and it cost only €9 for the kit. With my previous car Toyota charged a similar price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Anyone know has Mazda's parts prices come down since the parent company took over distribution for Ireland?

I've noticed at least one hole-in-the-wall dealer got the bullet (Mazda garage in Portarlington).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭james92

I was on to the mazda dealer and told him the car's chassis number. he told me the car is an 08 and it would't be on ther computer yet. so is the any way i can get some thing for is.

thanks

james

Advertisement