Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Passports and Learner permits

Options
  • 25-02-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

I recently passed my Theory Test and got my eye report from an optician. Does anyone know, do you have to send the physical passport in the post with the application or will a photocopy do (has all the bar code information on it)? I know you can send a birth certificate as well but I'd need to go and get that.

I'm in and out of the country a lot with work so having no passport would obviously be a probel.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

You could call into the tax office in person and then you could just show them the passport on the spot and not have to worry about posting it.

Advertisement