Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Java Photo Ablum

Options
  • 25-02-2008 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for a Photo type Album for my web site. I'd like thumbnails off to the side and click it and the image comes up in the middle. Not too unlike the way E-Bay do it. It would have to work in a table aswell.

Anyway i have been looking around at all the Java web site and cannot find an applet that suites. I dont want to use an Actual Photo Album web site cause they all seem to want to host the photos on their site, i dont want that.

Anyone know what I'm looking for and can help.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Java or JavaScript ?

Have a look at some of the jQuery galleries; if you're not au-fait or confident coding things, we provide systems for photographers, etc, so PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

I asked a similar question a while ago. Needed a way to display photos on my website.
    This was recommended to me. Very easy to use - no code of your own. 5 mins setup - just read the simple example provided. Click on the images to see how it woeks
    http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/

Advertisement