Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Album of the Week #28 - Sepultura - Chaos A.D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Good stuff , not their best (Beneath the remains) thank god oasis didn't win:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,635 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

My favourite album by Sep. I rate it much higher than anything else they have done, especially Roots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

This and Beneath The Remains are my fave Sepultura albums....not sure which i like best though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Motherpuncher

Amazing album Probably my favourite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

A great album and something really different from anything they had done previous. I think this really opened them up to experimenting which they did a bit too much of on Roots. This is classic though. Not as good as either BTR or Arise though (or DanteXXI for that matter).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Excellent choice this week, going to play it now.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I much prefer Arise to be trés honest. Refuse Resist is an awesome song though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I forgot to respond to this earlier in the week :o. This is a fantastic album, easily my favourite Sepultura album. Many of the songs are hard hitting but at the same time delivering a thought-provoking message. I'm thinking specifically of Kaiowas and Manifest. Like Rage Against The Machine, the songs aren't just great to listen to, they make you think too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Definatly their best work.
    Not my favourite band but a quality album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

ah what a tune!!
    brings back memories!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 50hertz

Good Choice. One of my fav sepultura albums. Have'nt heard it in ages though, must dig it out and have a listen.

Advertisement