Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm having a love affair

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Cold Humous and hot chipper-chips...sweet baby Jebus, there's nothing finer.

i have to try this one day! sounds like an odd combo, but yet to be tried! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Cold Humous and hot chipper-chips...sweet baby Jebus, there's nothing finer.

I was tempted to do this once but thought it might taste funny and I didn't want to compromise my love for hummus! But now that you have enlightened me I shall give it a whirl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cunning-doll

I know it's wierd but i love to dip pretzls (stickletti) in houmous. And popcorn! Anything salty is excellent!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

carrot sticks go especially well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Oh Gawd, I love hummous! The McDonnells one is definitely the best of the shop-bought versions, particularly the chilli one! However, I generally make my own too as it's just so easy.

However, I never make mine in the blender as I find it makes it too smooth - I like my hummous to have a bit of texture. I just do mine in the pestle & mortar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement