Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping to Australia

Options
  • 25-02-2008 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey all. Im moving back to Melbourne in Australia and need to ship a box back. Are there any cheap shipping companies out there? Our box is over 20 kilos so i think that counts an post out. DHL look expensive as well. Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to Abroad, where you might find better answers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

seven seas shipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭langerdan79

have you used sevenseas daiixi?? shipping stuff home from oz soon and they are one of the companies we are looking at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ajbrowne

seven seas look good. Also found postnet.ie. They both charge €199 but postnet.ie are open on Saturdays which is convenient for us. If there's cheaper post it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

I used www.baggage.ie / www.shippingpersonaleffects.com which are both the same place. nice bloke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

check your airlines excess baggage charges.i moved to the states and found it way cheaper to pay the excess baggage charge.was only 120 euros from what i remember.i brought about 120kgs in total.

Advertisement