Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

david Campbell mile pb

• 25-02-2008 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

what do people make of davd campbells recent mile pb 3.58.19. just saw the vidoe on runtrackireland.com. Also saw on Chamneys site that he left his spanish coach going back to usa coach. Think he should have gave the spanish coach more time, usually takes the body a while to get used to a new way of training. Looks like Campbell will be number 1 irish man over 800m this year, although watch out for David McCarthy to improve.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

Campbell looks to be going from strength to strength. He has a great training group and I'm hoping he has a great season ahead of him. He had a good one last year and he seems to be way ahead of where he was this time last year so fingers crossed he can stay healthy.

I'm still hoping we can get two guys in the 800 at the olympics. I don't know Chamney at all but looking at his website he seems to be unsure of himself at the moment. I think you are right, he probably needs more time to adjust to the new regime but I suppose he is right to do what he feels will work for him best. I hope it works out for him anyway because he is seems very committed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

For those of you that haven't been reading it......

http://web.mac.com/madra08

Advertisement