Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs in waterford

• 25-02-2008 5:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭

does anyone know of any jobs in waterford city and surrounding areas????am looking for something in retail i.e sales assistants. so if anyone has seen any vacancies in any shop windows or anywhere could ye let me know.Thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Jor

You should check FAS. They have plenty of vacancies, quite a few in retail.

Also try :

http://www.jobs.ie/waterford_jobs.aspx?AffiliateID=webtrade

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

AOL always looking for staff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

best thing to do is actually go in to the shops you'd most like to work in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

am looking for similar job myself,very few jobs in retail in the city,elverys were looking for staff.The town is closing down fast and alot of retail staff in shops are the mature lot who are part of the furniture for years .i wish you well job hunting as i wish myself,its looking like aol for me at this stage :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

decies wrote: »
    am looking for similar job myself,very few jobs in retail in the city,elverys were looking for staff.The town is closing down fast and alot of retail staff in shops are the mature lot who are part of the furniture for years .i wish you well job hunting as i wish myself,its looking like aol for me at this stage :rolleyes::rolleyes:

think i'll be joining you,theres no jobs at all in retail in the town, and if there is there impossible to get,but best of luck:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

trishw78 wrote: »
    best thing to do is actually go in to the shops you'd most like to work in

have tried that,get the usual response their not looking for anyone but if they are they'll keep me in mind:rolleyes:

Advertisement