Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Air, you gotta hav the arms to carry a saw. great games yesterday lads taught the med center best although arrons face when i came out of those bushes was priceless :):):)

haha you came out like a massive bear defending your teritary hahaonly with less hair hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

amaughan wrote: »
    haha you came out like a massive bear defending your teritary hahaonly with less hair hahaha
    its only a myth big foot is covered in hair he has been spotted in the Cullyfad area recently :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

its only a myth big foot is covered in hair he has been spotted in the Cullyfad area recently :)

yeah wielding a MP5SD!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

yeah wielding a MP5SD!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
    Hear me roar :), the video didnt turn out the best dont know if to post it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Stone.cold did u alredi buied helmet :D i still hearing you screamin F*** **** when BB,s knocking in to your head :D:D , bdw i think how to use you as tank :) Respect u for your barave attacks O\ Now good news to u lads , SOW i cant get SAW for this weekend so all welcome for game :D

• Advertisement

Hear me roar :), the video didnt turn out the best dont know if to post it or not.

Dude you gotta post it! It's the only evidence that I wasn't being shot, falling over, or being used as a decoy! Hey wait a minute I was being used as a decoy!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: DAMN YOU AMAUGHAN :eek::eek::eek:

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    Stone.cold did u alredi buied helmet :D i still hearing you screamin F*** **** when BB,s knocking in to your head :D:D , bdw i think how to use you as tank :) Respect u for your barave attacks O\ Now good news to u lads , SOW i cant get SAW for this weekend so all welcome for game :D
    Air dont need a helmet im just goin paint a target on my head F**k it, we made a good team man i got ure back when ever ure down with us. Respect.

Air, you gotta hav the arms to carry a saw. great games yesterday lads taught the med center best although arrons face when i came out of those bushes was priceless :):):)

haha im in stich's charlie hahahahaahhahahahahaahahahahaha.we make a good team tho haha.

air it wouldnot matter if you had the saw or not cause if you do come down wit one ill use major sims haha.and by the way you would be a graet addition to our team your well trained at taking orders and gettin they done i havn't seen you get hit when on my team yet ha.

stone cold put the vid up it cant do any harm

air if your still up for it would you like to join the maquis.
    you are you than welcome trevor charlie and lucis are all new members now

air if your still up for it would you like to join the maquis.
    you are you than welcome trevor charlie and lucis are all new members now
    mate we need to get some chicks to join the Marquis even a half Clingon would do :):):)

• Advertisement

mate we need to get some chicks to join the Marquis even a half Clingon would do :):):)

Should I wear my pink boob tube and white hotpants next week???? :p:p:p

Mate u have no idea how disturbed i am by that now :):), k up loaded the vid did a bit with it to spice it up have a look

http://www.bebo.com/TrevorH701

you could do that but you wont be on my team and i dont think you like not bein on my team haha;):cool::D

you could do that but you wont be on my team and i dont think you like not bein on my team haha;):cool::D
    Now chuck u wont be on Amaughan's team, :) i taught we were all on the same team, did u watch the video

Now chuck u wont be on Amaughan's team, :) i taught we were all on the same team, did u watch the video

Hello duckie! :p Good video, even if it makes those other two look heroic while those who won the battle (Aaron and myself) don't even get a look in! :pac::pac::pac: Oh and I like the music, very fitting!

There's a game on on this sat (day time) coming right? I'll see if I can get my human shield out of his bed for it.

Hello duckie! :p Good video, even if it makes those other two look heroic while those who won the battle (Aaron and myself) don't even get a look in! :pac::pac::pac: Oh and I like the music, very fitting!

There's a game on on this sat (day time) coming right? I'll see if I can get my human shield out of his bed for it.
    away with the family this weekend mate but will be there for the big one on the 21st, oh and Duckie? :)

someone was saying something aboput night games this saturday.
    and yeah you not like us stone cold we could have been hit by really small plastic pellets but we took that risk and won haha hahahahahaha legend ha
    ah thats a shame stone cold your good crack around the site you add fear to disarming mines hahaha.

we are on the same team but on normal games on site when its just the regulars i mean.

would you be up for the night games this weekend chuck

someone was saying something aboput night games this saturday.
    and yeah you not like us stone cold we could have been hit by really small plastic pellets but we took that risk and won haha hahahahahaha legend ha
    ah thats a shame stone cold your good crack around the site you add fear to disarming mines hahaha.

we are on the same team but on normal games on site when its just the regulars i mean.

would you be up for the night games this weekend chuck
    oh i think i took my fair share of risks mate and my fair share of bb marks to prove it, no got spend sometime at home or it will be the divorce courts and as much as i like u guys curlling up beside u's were not that tight :0:):) even if chuck wore the hotpants

haha anyone that reads that will think sac is full of gays hahaha

haha anyone that reads that will think sac is full of gays hahaha
    lol u have a point lets talk about manly things quick

• Advertisement

I Love Boobs And Guns And Shootin Charlie

Me too in that order :)

Lines of coke, local dudes in 'Nam, or me? Oh wait its me isn't it...... Bugger.......:(:(:(

I'm off partying in the real world sat night or the girlfriend will kill me! I'll be there Saturday daytime and should make it down for the Sunday game too (may miss the first hour or two).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

LADS!!.......... get a grip of yourselves, its all sounding a Pete Thong up there!! You'll scare away the rest of em in here! So about this operation Distant Fury, who's idea was it anyway, :D:D:p

Lines of coke, local dudes in 'Nam, or me? Oh wait its me isn't it...... Bugger.......:(:(:(

I'm off partying in the real world sat night or the girlfriend will kill me! I'll be there Saturday daytime and should make it down for the Sunday game too (may miss the first hour or two).
    C im not the only one that has to keep the natives happy, good stuff charlie

iceage wrote: »
    LADS!!.......... get a grip of yourselves, its all sounding a Pete Thong up there!! You'll scare away the rest of em in here! So about this operation Distant Fury, who's idea was it anyway, :D:D:p

Dude we're so hardcore in SAC well eat your livers with some baked beans and a nice Red Bull!:pac::pac::pac: Well unless your in one of Pete's thongs, we'll steer clear of ya then :pac::D:pac::D:pac:

C im not the only one that has to keep the natives happy, good stuff charlie

Yeah its good stuff <sniff sniff>

Dude we're so hardcore in SAC well eat your livers with some baked beans and a nice Red Bull!:pac::pac::pac: Well unless your in one of Pete's thongs, we'll steer clear of ya then :pac::D:pac::D:pac:

Take it ice hasnt met the bear yet hear me roar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Take it ice hasnt met the bear yet hear me roar

(sound of Gaunlet hitting the ground)

Sigma Group's visit to S.A.C (Operation distant Fury) is being avidly awaited by its members. Your right Iceage has never seen a dancing bear before!! looking forward to it guys, we can't wait its been a long time since we were there and we promised ourselves a repeat visit and it well over due. Not long now!!:cool:

well for one have witnessed the fury of a bear he comes from the bush's to eat people with mines haha.

lookin forward to playin against you team ice but to be honest your going down haha

• Advertisement

this is how hardcore we are haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement