Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Stone.cold wrote: »
    well if thats not a reason for one or two i dont know what is

I wonder if the bonefire will be lit.... Could get some nice trace fire by shooting through it! :pac::pac::pac:

I'm a bit p'ed that I can't make it for the day time game on sat but at least there's the sat night and all sunday too!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

I wonder if the bonefire will be lit.... Could get some nice trace fire by shooting through it! :pac::pac::pac:

I'm a bit p'ed that I can't make it for the day time game on sat but at least there's the sat night and all sunday too!.
    just dont make to much noise when im sleepin sat night or i will surgically insert my M5 into u k :):):)

did u see the countdown on the bebo page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Stone.cold wrote: »
    just dont make to much noise when im sleepin sat night or i will surgically insert my M5 into u k :):):)

haha thats dirty haha.i got the whole weekend off work i cant wait for this haha.yeah i saw it the other day it cool ha.listen stone cold can you send me that vid that got takin off your bebo please i want to test something haha

amaughan wrote: »
    haha thats dirty haha.i got the whole weekend off work i cant wait for this haha.yeah i saw it the other day it cool ha.listen stone cold can you send me that vid that got takin off your bebo please i want to test something haha
    Yeah pm me an email address Dont F**k with my work though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Sigma Groups Helo is back from the shop, super-six-four is inbound for SAC and operation Distant Fury Sat 21st. Stand by all callsigns....if that fails I'm gonna borrow my mates P406!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Can you please refrain from posting comments like this.

gandalf wrote: »
    Can you please refrain from posting comments like this.
    yeah chuck :)

I've been a bold boy :o

I've been a bold boy :o
    Yes u have, say ure sorry

• Advertisement

iceage wrote: »
    Sigma Groups Helo is back from the shop, super-six-four is inbound for SAC and operation Distant Fury Sat 21st. Stand by all callsigns....if that fails I'm gonna borrow my mates P406!!:D
    Iceman did u get the car sorted, hope u all bring plenty of towels this weekend did ya see the weather forcast lol

Reposted the video on bebo guys hopefully they wont delete it this time took the music off think it was a copyright issue, who knows

http://www.bebo.com/Airsoft-longford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

its working now looks cool , fair play your new handle is Oliver Stone Cold

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

From C.A.P comming 4 lads- Air , Seubaz,Tommazikas and Ziuzikas(SAW) we waiting for real battle ! Are u ready for it ;) We hope u are !!! Good luck and G G for all who will be there !!!

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    From C.A.P comming 4 lads- Air , Seubaz,Tommazikas and Ziuzikas(SAW) we waiting for real battle ! Are u ready for it ;) We hope u are !!! Good luck and G G for all who will be there !!!
    A Battle you shall have my friend, c u on Saturday

Stone.cold do u have a helmet ;D already? And i will glad to see u again :) as all of SAC players! Respect to Maijor and serg and All Moquis lads, and John keep plaing u was good !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hey save some for us..Sigma arrives Sat. night for game on Sunday,:)

need help up loading pix

• Advertisement

Just upload it to CaP in SAC album ,take a look of pic sise 1200-800 piks if im not wrong ,not have acc in this page ;)

Airlores.jpg

Distantfuryposter3.jpg

major sims wrote: »
    Distantfuryposter3.jpg

Live music? That wouldn't be the sounds of BB's flying by any chance? :pac::pac::pac:

going to do a drum solo on a drum kit with saws instead of sticks .

major sims wrote: »
    going to do a drum solo on a drum kit with saws instead of sticks .

I hope its not like 'Monty Python & the Holy Grail' were a fella plays the drums (soldiers heads in helmets) with an axe! Somehow I can see myself winding up as the last guy without the helmet!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for foto major ;)

your welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Stone cold.... stuck a link to the SAC Bebo on our site as well... that OK?

• Advertisement

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    Stone.cold do u have a helmet ;D already? And i will glad to see u again :) as all of SAC players! Respect to Maijor and serg and All Moquis lads, and John keep plaing u was good !!!
    Nah decided against the helmet my friend, u c im goin to be like a ghost so u will have to see me to hit me :) that is if i dont hit u first

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement