Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Stone cold.... stuck a link to the SAC Bebo on our site as well... that OK?
    nice one Mr Anderton

major sims wrote: »
    Distantfuryposter3.jpg
    My picture had flames :), that saves me askin about cooking facilities looking forward to choppin down a few enemies for you Major

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

how goes the sign up? i don't see anymore names on list?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

we have over 25 people now well there is over 30 but i dont wanna say eaact how many is commin as there is always drop outs but ill tell ya wat man its going to be a great event myself and major sims are gettin stuff ready tomo and planting some objectives along with mines and other nasties haha.

ill try count up the exact number from all the posts and people that are comin that are not on the net just giza sec

iceage wrote: »
    not prevy to numbers mate but there is a sh*t load coming

• Advertisement

from the people i know that are defo comin not including maybe's there is 25.thats also not countin the people major sims has i dont know if he has other people atf are not going to make this one unfortunatly but on the up side i got my granade launcher ha ha lovely

WOW, this thing is getting big, Not too many nasties I hope, at my age the ole eyesight is a bit poor, and the body ain't what it used to be:D

WOW, this thing is getting big, Not too many nasties I hope, at my age the ole eyesight is a bit poor, and the body ain't what it used to be:D
    your preachin to the choir now ice :) i was built for comfort not speed

all the more fun hahaha

amaughan wrote: »
    all the more fun hahaha
    Ice u will have to forgive my young friend he has yet to experience life and all its wonders just hope he remembers where he put the mines

• Advertisement

Hey I saw mention of a barbeque, is that gonna happen do you think. would be cool.

OOPs double posted sorry

Hey I saw mention of a barbeque, is that gonna happen do you think. would be cool.

OOPs double posted sorry
    better i need to keep the feul tank full and the wife has filled my bag with meat mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sure we were all that way, way back in the day!!! I'm bringing my son with me, he can do all the tearing around the place, while I try and keep up.

Sure we were all that way, way back in the day!!! I'm bringing my son with me, he can do all the tearing around the place, while I try and keep up.
    sounds good we will have the burgers and a few tipples and let the wee ones fight it out :)

Emmm tipples. now theres a thought..

Emmm tipples. now theres a thought..
    HEHE u didnt think it was all dragging ure ass through a bush did ya :)

Stone.cold wrote: »
    better i need to keep the feul tank full and the wife has filled my bag with meat mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dont worrie lads ill personnally be lookin after the cooking just say what you want included in your regestration posts on this forum and it shall come true

LOL, so if theres gonna be a barbie, and the weather holds and our lot actually make it to SAC, should we bring some food to chip in to the barbie? and if so any suggestions.

LOL, so if theres gonna be a barbie, and the weather holds and our lot actually make it to SAC, should we bring some food to chip in to the barbie? and if so any suggestions.
    well im bringin burgers, sauages **** like that it takes a lot to keep this bear running and of course liquid refreshments

dont know ill leave that to sims to answer but as far as i know he will be sellin the food for cheap anyway so ya's dont have to worrie about bringin anything

wat are tipples?

haha i think you might enjoy pretending to be a bear and killing unsuspecting bomb tecs more than eatin i could see it in your eyes that day you came out of the bush while i was dis arming that mine HAHAHA legend stone cold haha

• Advertisement

righty then, shopping list being issued to the Sigma Group, bring some grub! and maybe a beer or ten! after the skirmish or course :D sure if the barbie don't kick off we could maybe have a mini braai anyway, controlled of course, would'nt wanna scorch some earth.

dont know ill leave that to sims to answer but as far as i know he will be sellin the food for cheap anyway so ya's dont have to worrie about bringin anything

wat are tipples?

haha i think you might enjoy pretending to be a bear and killing unsuspecting bomb tecs more than eatin i could see it in your eyes that day you came out of the bush while i was dis arming that mine HAHAHA legend stone cold haha
    mate can u post soon if the barbie will be running if not i will bring a disposible need to feeed :) and as for the bear trap watch this space

righty then, shopping list being issued to the Sigma Group, bring some grub! and maybe a beer or ten! after the skirmish or course :D sure if the barbie don't kick off we could maybe have a mini braai anyway, controlled of course, would'nt wanna scorch some earth.
    thats what a tipple is

mate can u post soon if the barbie will be running if not i will bring a disposible need to feeed :) and as for the bear trap watch this space

yes the bbq will defo be runnin ha ha it will be the usual meat fest tho

yes the bbq will defo be runnin ha ha it will be the usual meat fest tho
    whats the usual meat fest?

oh right haha cool so you getb any special stuff for this event as airsoft stuff haha

Thought we'd bring a few bb's, nothing too demanding, maybe a couple of longs, and a few shorts and maybe a cigar for Major Sims:) hes got that french merc thing goin on:)

Hey you finally get rid of that UMP, I like those thingys#

whats the usual meat fest?

cow pig chicken horse camal crock haha

oh cigars r a must cant hav a camp fire without cigars, k guys stonecold signing off work tomorrow. Ice looking forward to puttin a face to the name. good luck guys

• Advertisement

Thought we'd bring a few bb's, nothing too demanding, maybe a couple of longs, and a few shorts and maybe a cigar for Major Sims:) hes got that french merc thing goin on:)

Hey you finally get rid of that UMP, I like those thingys#

it was working grand and then i was about to sell it to some chap on another forum but the day i was about to send it off it stated to f*ck around not working properly and stuff so i had to cancel the sale its not even mine its a friend of mines he has another one tho so its all gravey ha.

i have a kickass m4 granade launcher and red dot scope haha this thing is well bad ass ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement