Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

bye stone cold haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Yeah me heading too, work an all that jazz..keep it real guys. Out.

anyone who wish's to have food on site should bring there own food as we will only be providing the facilities for cooking not supplying food.

anyone who wish's to have a few cans after the games at the end of the night is welcome.

just a note on cleanlyness if everyone could please clean up after themselves regarding waste bb bottles or litter of any sort maybe bring a bin bag with you and make sure all waste goes into it.

regards

amaughan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Would it be ok to bring and use a small gas camping stove?

yeah no problem but we have two gas bbq's

• Advertisement

Cool... we thought we'd go all 'Ray Mears' though...lol...

Cool... we thought we'd go all 'Ray Mears' though...lol...

haha if ya want that you need a peice of flint and that is all haha

fair point... I'll do a Bear Grylls then... and stay in a hotel all night...lol

haha yeah with broadband haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

amaughan wrote: »
    anyone who wish's to have food on site should bring there own food as we will only be providing the facilities for cooking not supplying food.

anyone who wish's to have a few cans after the games at the end of the night is welcome.

just a note on cleanlyness if everyone could please clean up after themselves regarding waste bb bottles or litter of any sort maybe bring a bin bag with you and make sure all waste goes into it.

regards

amaughan
    a bin bag check and we will make sure everything goes into it, will u b checkin to see if we washed behind our ears :)

• Advertisement

Stone.cold wrote: »
    a bin bag check and we will make sure everything goes into it, will u b checkin to see if we washed behind our ears :)

no way man the smell would kill haha

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    From C.A.P comming 4 lads- Air , Seubaz,Tommazikas and Ziuzikas(SAW) we waiting for real battle ! Are u ready for it ;) We hope u are !!! Good luck and G G for all who will be there !!!

Saw finally arrived, HOOYAH. we will have support big time

Tomazas wrote: »
    Saw finally arrived, HOOYAH. we will have support big time
    tomazas long time no chat how you.cant wait for this now man its going to be great crack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Stone.cold wrote: »

Clean???? That fella will shoot the dirt off yeah! :eek::eek:

Man I'm really looking forward to the weekend, It's building up to be one serious action fest!

So Amaughan has a M203 to call his own now? Hmmmm..... not sure I like the sound of that!:pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

two saws on site this weekend two dedicated snipers and rogue players Bring it on

anyone remember what it was like waiting for santa all those years ago , sort of got that feeling again .

major sims wrote: »
    two saws on site this weekend two dedicated snipers and rogue players Bring it on

anyone remember what it was like waiting for santa all those years ago , sort of got that feeling again .
    ha ha i cant wait i am so robbin that sniper off ya so me and lucis can be the sniper team.well that is when im not shootin charlie by mistake with the m203 hahahahahahahaha

On the map Major Sims is the green dot a camping area?

iceage wrote: »
    On the map Major Sims is the green dot a camping area?
    na man thats the missile silo but camp 2 is just below it on the map

camp 2? whers that on the map, actually wheres camp 1?:D

Trying to get my bearings... i take it the long green strip is the 'fusilage'? and the red 'L' is the house????

• Advertisement

d6 is camp 2 camp 1 is j5 beside the walled garden

Trying to get my bearings... i take it the long green strip is the 'fusilage'? and the red 'L' is the house????

h3 is the house the red l is the potters cottage

Right... got it now....

Three camps...i like it... Can I reserve the US themed one with a burger king, cinema and dollars only PX please...

Right... got it now....

Three camps...i like it... Can I reserve the US themed one with a burger king, cinema and dollars only PX please...

haha ok but i dont know how you found out about that its for the v.i.p's
    so ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha:D

whhats in that square area, midle of the map say at F5- h6? can't read the print, me ole eyes are failing me;)

Jeez, this is just like chess!! knight 4 to bishop 2 ha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

amaughan wrote: »
    ha ha i cant wait i am so robbin that sniper off ya so me and lucis can be the sniper team.well that is when im not shootin charlie by mistake with the m203 hahahahahahahaha

Shooting me? Hmmmm...... lucky I invested in that BB proof vest wasn't it :D

All this talk of maps is making me feel a bit left out! Is there a map somewhere? Can I have one? I promise not to eat it!

2521161257_706cb27748_o.jpg

There's a map on the Operations page of the Sigma Group site supplied by Major Sims

There you go Chuck, we hate to see anybody left out:D

Ahhhhaaaaa....... I feel loved again!:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

You can thank our man in Milan Jonanderton, He's just a big softy. So..not long now,:D

Iceage counting BB's. and mags, and stuff, and more stuffff...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement