Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

iceage wrote: »
    You can thank our man in Milan Jonanderton, He's just a big softy. So..not long now,:D

Iceage counting BB's. and mags, and stuff, and more stuffff...

thats the walled garden man.

haha chuck you want to see lucis hes all ghillied up haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

amaughan wrote: »
    haha chuck you want to see lucis hes all ghillied up haha

I hope the 'Beast of Cullfad' doesn't take a dump on him while he's hiding!!!:pac::pac:

Anyone else have the urge to wear some woodland camo, put on a tac vest and run round the countryside firing a M4? Or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Ehhhhhh, just you! woodland camo works a treat I believe, you just got to stand still or you look like a hedge on the move, or so I'm told, but charging around with the 4...oh yeah.....:)

I hope the 'Beast of Cullfad' doesn't take a dump on him while he's hiding!!!:pac::pac:

Anyone else have the urge to wear some woodland camo, put on a tac vest and run round the countryside firing a M4? Or is it just me?

haha im with ya there chuck see ya on the feild.

you going to make the whole thing
    Ehhhhhh, just you! woodland camo works a treat I believe, you just got to stand still or you look like a hedge on the move, or so I'm told, but charging around with the 4...oh yeah.....:)

everyonr that has an m4 i want to see them on the feild on sat and sun but beware of the ''holy warrior'' he might feel a bit explosive at this event hint hint haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Shooting me? Hmmmm...... lucky I invested in that BB proof vest wasn't it :D

All this talk of maps is making me feel a bit left out! Is there a map somewhere? Can I have one? I promise not to eat it!
    theres a map?

• Advertisement

2521161257_706cb27748_o.jpg

There's a map on the Operations page of the Sigma Group site supplied by Major Sims
    Strange thanking the oppossing team for our map but thanks lads :)

Your welcome.:) handy cos I've got a terrible sense of direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

its not the wining or losing that matters,but the taking part..so if this helps everyone a little bit, then so be it..

Now, if you'd be as kind to mark on it your snipers positions, claymore locations and total number of enemy personeel, it would be appreciated..

Yeah..and the Euro lotto winning numbers would be handy as well:pac:

its not the wining or losing that matters,but the
    shooting Amaughan into smaller, more manageable parts! :pac::pac::pac:

Will there be any Ninja in the theater? I've noticed Ninjas can cause problems to my legs (usually coz they try to chop them off :eek::eek::eek:)

• Advertisement

its not the wining or losing that matters,but the taking part..so if this helps everyone a little bit, then so be it..

Now, if you'd be as kind to mark on it your snipers positions, claymore locations and total number of enemy personeel, it would be appreciated..
    now u said it, sniper positions nah :):):)

shooting Amaughan into smaller, more manageable parts

ha ha you can try man ha.
    i think i going to get that new well snpir for €190 that tony has wat ya think

I Read an artical today in a recent addition of A.I concerning battles much like the one we are about to embark on, he raised issues like watch each others back and taking hits gracefully and never letting the good nature of the game turn ugly. he spoke of a recent skirmish he was on where he had a enemy clear in his sights fired a direct hit? but the individual he fired on ignored the hit and carried on as normal (now any one that has played on the same field as me always knows when i get hit cause i scream like a girl :) ) i often wonder is it that important to someone to pretend they didnt get hit, who knows. but as the sun sets on the final night before Operation Distant fury let me say this LOCK AND LOAD LADIES :):):)

I'd say we'll all be cool about it, at the end of the day its about the game and the taking part. Lets hope that after the event that the posts here on Boards are all positive ones. Heres hoping the weather holds and we all get some trigger time!!:D

I cannot believe the amount of Sh*te I'm bringing! for one overnight.....Iceage admits to being a terrible boy scout :(

Will check in laters, going to Rambo!!!!!! OHHHH yeah lololol

I'd say we'll all be cool about it, at the end of the day its about the game and the taking part. Lets hope that after the event that the posts here on Boards are all positive ones. Heres hoping the weather holds and we all get some trigger time!!:D

I cannot believe the amount of Sh*te I'm bringing! for one overnight.....Iceage admits to being a terrible boy scout :(
    heres ure brother, i hope theres a bell boy to carry all my sh*t

Stone.cold wrote: »
    heres ure brother, i hope theres a bell boy to carry all my sh*t

haha i have a way with dealing with people that dont take there hits haha.

aw man i cant wait its going to be deadly.hope you have been practicing you team work skills around the house with teddy bears like i have been maquis haha.

i would say the weather will hold it was lovely tonight the sky was so cool i wish i had had my camera but i didn't so balls to that haha.

im sure the posts will be great we never have bad things said about sac its perfect hahaha.

just a quick note when it gets late and we are playin close to the house try not to shout when ya get hit or anything just wanna keep the residents happy:pac::D:Dand dont shoot the dog that would be more dangerous than stone cold comin out of a bush wavin an mp5 around shoutin bang bang bang hahaha.

other than simple common sence things like that this event should go without a hitch and we'll all get a chance to shoot chuck the book hahaha:D:D:D

haha i have a way with dealing with people that dont take there hits haha.

aw man i cant wait its going to be deadly.hope you have been practicing you team work skills around the house with teddy bears like i have been maquis haha.

i would say the weather will hold it was lovely tonight the sky was so cool i wish i had had my camera but i didn't so balls to that haha.

im sure the posts will be great we never have bad things said about sac its perfect hahaha.

just a quick note when it gets late and we are playin close to the house try not to shout when ya get hit or anything just wanna keep the residents happy:pac::D:Dand dont shoot the dog that would be more dangerous than stone cold comin out of a bush wavin an mp5 around shoutin bang bang bang hahaha.

other than simple common sence things like that this event should go without a hitch and we'll all get a chance to shoot chuck the book hahaha:D:D:D
    Dude was jokin bout the shouting, but i'll b sure to use common sense what time we set to land at

ill be there at 1 everyone else can arrive anytime

Yaw I was loyke having a nose bag in the yatch club in dun laoghaire (the old man just bought it) and the sky was loyke amazing, roysh. Even Sorcha had to say 'yaw'!

Man I'm all excited about tomorrow now, and I'm becoming even more annoyed that I'm gonna miss the day session too! Ahhhhaaaaaaaaagggggggg :(:(:(:(

Weather or no weather it's gonna be good!

Oh and like amaughan said DON'T shoot DogBear or HE WILL EAT YOU!!!!!

Yaw I was loyke having a nose bag in the yatch club in dun laoghaire (the old man just bought it) and the sky was loyke amazing, roysh. Even Sorcha had to say 'yaw'!

Man I'l all excited about tomorrow now, and I'm becoming even more annoyed that I'm gonna miss the day session too! Ahhhhaaaaaaaaagggggggg :(:(:(:(

Weather or no weather it's gonna be good!

Oh and like amaughan said DON'T shoot DogBear or he WILL EAT YOU!!!!!
    u slaggin my home turf Chuck

• Advertisement

ill be there at 1 everyone else can arrive anytime
    1? what time will the other guys be on site 4

Stone.cold wrote: »
    u slaggin my home turf Chuck

What the fock loyke? :pac::pac::pac: StoneCold is from Dun Laoghaire? Never would have expected it! you don't look like the kinda goy that plays rugger/cricket/sailing! More like wresling and beating up smaller people! :D:D:D

So what time the night time acton starting at?

there there now i just have a driving lession

Sigma Group leaving Tipp, at 18.00 straight after work, 3 hrs should do it, give or take. Theres light up untill 22.00 give or take, so a couple of pitches and we're pretty much sorted, any idea as to where Sigma will be..camp 1 or camp 2?

there there now i just have a driving lession

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! You men you can't drive!!!!!! :pac::pac::pac: Good luck with it, and have fun!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! You men you can't drive!!!!!! :pac::pac::pac: Good luck with it, and have fun!
    na its a pre test lesion

so chuck you bringin anyone with ya for this and how long you stayin for this i bringin a lithuanian tomo so big warm welcome everyone k haha

Sigma Group leaving Tipp, at 18.00 straight after work, 3 hrs should do it, give or take. Theres light up untill 22.00 give or take, so a couple of pitches and we're pretty much sorted, any idea as to where Sigma will be..camp 1 or camp 2?

probabliy camp 1 but that can be sorted out tonight when you get here

Morning chaps Righty, guys can you give us an update to weather up there?

• Advertisement

Gents posted pics and blog entry on our bebo site have a look, great weekend guys thanks to all

http://www.bebo.com/Airsoft-longford

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement