Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

It was wet, cold & full of excitment. Thanks to you S.A.C. My first ever nite game HOOYAH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Tomazas wrote: »
    It was wet, cold & full of excitment. Thanks to you S.A.C. My first ever nite game HOOYAH
    Tomas did u check out the pics

http://www.bebo.com/Airsoft-longford

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Great to see major Sims and Sgt. Parker again, its been a while. Also a chance to meet some of you guys and put faces to names, Stone Cold, AIR, Amaughan,Tomas, some of the young skulls(didn't get all your names) and Little john who powered on all night!! a skillful pilot, and also a VIP I let slip through my hands!!

All the guys at Sigma Group thank you AGAIN for Distant Fury,a grand event at SAC with an impressive turnout. Major Sims kept the nights entertainment flowing and we just lapped it up!
    Apologies for the hip shot from Harley Quinn Stone Cold, but alls fair in love and Airsoft. Also to the guy I pulled out of the Black Hawk, only to find he was a Marshall!! Apologies from Iceage.

Even with the weather and atrocious rain I was mightily impressed to find fellow players with a strict honour code when it came to hits. Outstanding guys your a credit to the game. I have a quick question though guys, who was it that kept me awake with that Snoring?? :D it was loud enough to be heard OVER the noise of the wind and rain!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

iceage wrote: »
    Great to see major Sims and Col Parker again, its been a while. Also a chance to meet some of you guys and put faces to names, Stone Cold, AIR, Amaughan,Tomas, some of the young skulls(didn't get all your names) and Little john who powered on all night!! a skillful pilot, and also a VIP I let slip through my hands!!

All the guys at Sigma Group thank you AGAIN for Distant Fury,a grand event at SAC with an impressive turnout. Major Sims kept the nights entertainment flowing and we just lapped it up!
    Apologies for the hip shot from Harley Quinn Stone Cold, but alls fair in love and Airsoft. Also to the guy I pulled out of the Black Hawk, only to find he was a Marshall!! Apologies from Iceage.

Even with the weather and atrocious rain I was mightily impressed to find fellow players with a strict honour code when it came to hits. Outstanding guys your a credit to the game. I have a quick question though guys, who was it that kept me awake with that Snoring?? :D it was loud enough to be heard OVER the noise of the wind and rain!!:pac:
    Ice no need to apoligise i commend u & ure teams skill, could say the snoring was mine but i think the trio even out snored me. good to meet all of you hope we can cross each others line of fire again soon

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Now i know that i can sleep in wood in wet gras at night , i know what is waiting in ambush
    20 min in the darknes , when u lie down alone and just thinking where are enemies and yours teemates . And i still see rising up glowsticks after battle , and still hearing voices in front of me, avensome day and night !!!! No more power to play at sunday :) was to tired :) Stone.could me frend 1!tnx for pics !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I hope everyone had a good time on Operation: Distant Fury. Sadly I didn't make it BUT I did stay up for the same length of time as ye did (i.e. I didn't get to bed until Sunday night!:().

I'm Looking forward to next weekend, esp since I didn't get any airsoft action this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

I hope everyone had a good time on Operation: Distant Fury. Sadly I didn't make it BUT I did stay up for the same length of time as ye did (i.e. I didn't get to bed until Sunday night!:().

I'm Looking forward to next weekend, esp since I didn't get any airsoft action this weekend!

it wasn't the same without ya man altho it was great crack haha.hope everyone enjoyed themselves and great to finnaly meet the sigma group even tho it was only hi im aaron ill be shootin you tonight haha next time you guys get down we'll have to have an oul chat as i dont like shootin people without proper havin a laugh wit them first as all the lads that have fallin victim to me in the past cough cough chuck the book cough cough hahaha:D:D:D.

it was a shame the weather was so bad that people had to leave before the day games but wat can ya do ay.:rolleyes:

anyway i am lookin forward to playin with you all again soon and maybe the next day the whole of the maquis will get to rip any of the other teams that come down to shreads hahaha.

good luck and i salute you

Yeah, after the night game we we're gagging for the next phase, but even with rising at 7am we soon realised that time was definately against us as to returning to Tipp for work committments. And to make it even more interesting the weather made the drive home also memorable! was there even a short game that morning? we fancied the idea of a bit of a zeroing session but with the winds BB's would have been everywhere other than the targets!

"Mental note to self, must get Gortex boots!! wet pinkies no fun"

Yeah, after the night game we we're gagging for the next phase, but even with rising at 7am we soon realised that time was definately against us as to returning to Tipp for work committments. And to make it even more interesting the weather made the drive home also memorable! was there even a short game that morning? we fancied the idea of a bit of a zeroing session but with the winds BB's would have been everywhere other than the targets!

"Mental note to self, must get Gortex boots!! wet pinkies no fun"

so wen is the sigma group comin up next haha

One of our guys won't be able to make it but there are talks amongst us of a return to SAC with the other guy who missed out on Distant Fury this time. He wasn't able to make it due to work commitments.

• Advertisement

ah cool i look forward to it man haha.we going to have to have a good weekend session sometime soon:D:D:D:D

Easy tiger,give us a chance to get over this one! still trying to sort out my tent!!:pac:

haha dont tell me your a once a month guy haha.so whos going out this weekend

amaughan wrote: »
    so whos going out this weekend

MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE A GAME ON SAT! I haven't had any airsoft action in soooooooooo long!

Oh the humanity!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE A GAME ON SAT! I haven't had any airsoft action in soooooooooo long!

Oh the humanity!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

wow calm down down there will be games sat haha do you have the uni yet

wow calm down down there will be games sat haha do you have the uni yet

Awh man I'M IN NEED OF ME YOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the uni front I'm still the same - US Marine on top, Nite Clubber on the bottom :o. But I've got a new helmet! :pac:

So did you get to use the M203 last weekend?

Awh man I'M IN NEED OF ME YOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the uni front I'm still the same - US Marine on top, Nite Clubber on the bottom :o. But I've got a new helmet! :pac:

So did you get to use the M203 last weekend?

wat one did you get

no i have to do surgery on the granade

wat one did you get

The IBH one from EbayBanned (arrived today, well yesterday). It looks good and feels great (very thick plastic), and you'd love it coz it has cutouts around my ears! :p

no i have to do surgery on the granade

Have you been a naughty boy and took apart the 'nades and lost a ball in the process????? :(

The IBH one from EbayBanned (arrived today, well yesterday). It looks good and feels great (very thick plastic), and you'd love it coz it has cutouts around my ears! :p

haha something to aim for haha

Have you been a naughty boy and took apart the 'nades and lost a ball in the process????? :(

no i almost did tho haha.it one of the seals i have to put it in power stearing fluid for a night darren said so thats the next purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Will try to be in SAC at sunday , no promeses ;) sinked in job :D and still swiming at night in my dreams from last weekend :)

• Advertisement

no i almost did tho haha.it one of the seals i have to put it in power stearing fluid for a night darren said so thats the next purchase

Power steering fluid? Something up with them? Thats not good, but I guess like everything else they are a pain in the A-Hole to maintain! A bit like me - I run on top quality coffee and cake from the Fours Seasons, ROYSH! :pac::pac:

AIR - If you're out on sunday I look forward to being blasted by you! :D:D

AHhh a game on a Saturday......I'd love that but the joys of the retail trade:o:(

AHhh a game on a Saturday......I'd love that but the joys of the retail trade:o:(

Tell me about it! The joys, oh well it beats being on the dole and gives you more cash for airsoft! :D

Since I got into this Airsofty thingy, I ain't got no money!! :D

Tell me about it! The joys, oh well it beats being on the dole and gives you more cash for airsoft! :D
    Since I got into this Airsofty thingy, I ain't got no money!! :D

haha id hate that you guys just need to learn wen to stop buyin stuff haha;):D

haha id hate that you guys just need to learn wen to stop buyin stuff haha;):D

What? Don't worry I've stopped buying stuff officially NOW!

All I'm going to get now is the essentials like BB's, TM Tracer unit, Surefire tactical flash light, an new tactical fore grip, new 1 piece outer barrel (and Ris to go with it), a nice little 552 holo site, a new headset for my radio (maybe a cavalry one), some more mags, a long M203 and 'nades, a hydration back for my vest. You know, just the important stuff you can't survive without (well for the outside of them M4 anyway).

Socks..don't forget socks. Very important them:D

Hey guys question, is there any B+Bs close to SAC? and the nereast decent Pub?

Socks..don't forget socks. Very important them:D

Hey guys question, is there any B+Bs close to SAC? and the nereast decent Pub?

there is a few fairly close.there is loads of pubs in longford town and one a few mins from the site but i have never been there

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Last five posts have been deleted. Stop spamming this thread please.

Arcto - Don't do that again.

Back on topic.

• Advertisement

yay happy sac back on topic day haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement