Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

amaughan wrote: »
    oh yeah i like the fact that the two coolest guys on site are the main partof that pic haha
    what can i say u lead with the Best

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Sorry we didn't get the chance to take any pics with you lads, what with the weather and all. But sure we'd have to have blacked out faces! cos we're special!!!

iceage wrote: »
    Sorry we didn't get the chance to take any pics with you lads, what with the weather and all. But sure we'd have to have blacked out faces! cos we're special!!!
    I had planned on takin team pics on sunday in the command centre but it wasnt to be, not to worry we will get them the next time and dont worry i can distort your faces to protect ure identities :) ( well distorted them more lol )

Sure I'm distorted enough already mate!! :D well what did we miss at SAC this weekend?

Sure I'm distorted enough already mate!! :D well what did we miss at SAC this weekend?
    dont know mate wasnt in attendance unfortunatly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

games today were great i took out a team of three assault units with a sniper after darren was shot at the start haha the maquis snipers are leathal so watch out haha did yas see the vid haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

games today were great i took out a team of three assault units with a sniper after darren was shot at the start haha the maquis snipers are leathal so watch out haha did yas see the vid haha.
    No matter how lethal you are still 4 of yous couldnt stand your own ground of 3 intruders last weekend HAHA, not to mention a fact 4 defence(you)/ 3 assault(us). TBH it was the best game of ours in a life time (team work, communication, strateggy)

:DAnd I seem to remember an assault on the Medical Tent last Saturday night that didn't work out to well for half of the Marquis!!:D :D Think it took 8 or 9 of ya to finally take down Sigma Group in the final ambush!!:D (iceage being a smug git!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

to all the players who played the distant fury event at S.A.C. we would just like to say thanks

Major Sims

Sargent Parker

S.A.C. is expanding its site with the addition of further 10 acres of woodland
    the site now has games areas in excess of 18.5 acres

regards Major Sims

• Advertisement

WOW...wow, thats a huge area, so is it any closer to us down here yet?;) Good to hear from you Major Sims, we were getting a bit worried about ya, being so quiet up there, obviously working on plans and scenenarios......:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

major sims wrote: »
    S.A.C. is expanding its site with the addition of further 10 acres of woodland
    the site now has games areas in excess of 18.5 acres

regards Major Sims
    That is a very good news Major sims, thank you

games on july 5th will consist of

..1 # woodland game to capture the crew of a downed chopper before they hook up with their friendly forces
    ..2 # woodland game to patrol and rout out rebels hiding in the woods after their defeated attempt to re take IRC ( Ind Rep Cullistan )

up dates to follow

to those of you who already know S.A.C this will present a challenge, there are certain elements of the Maquais who have already fought this ground and let me tell you mes amais that it is though, i know i have the scars

Regards

Major Sims

:DAnd I seem to remember an assault on the Medical Tent last Saturday night that didn't work out to well for half of the Marquis!!:D :D Think it took 8 or 9 of ya to finally take down Sigma Group in the final ambush!!:D (iceage being a smug git!!)
    oh please, u's only got the drop on me cause i'm completly blind in the dark i'm from Dublin hence we have street lights u good ole boys r used to the dark im not :)

..1 # woodland game to capture the crew of a downed chopper before they hook up with their friendly forces
    ..2 # woodland game to patrol and rout out rebels hiding in the woods after their defeated attempt to re take IRC ( Ind Rep Cullistan )

up dates to follow

to those of you who already know S.A.C this will present a challenge, there are certain elements of the Maquais who have already fought this ground and let me tell you mes amais that it is though, i know i have the scars

Regards

Major Sims
    OOhhh yeah!! its goin on!!!!!:D
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    oh please, u's only got the drop on me cause i'm completly blind in the dark i'm from Dublin hence we have street lights u good ole boys r used to the dark im not :)

lolololololol it's the carrots dude, we got a better grade of carrot down here.:D:pac:

OOhhh yeah!! its goin on!!!!!:D

lolololololol it's the carrots dude, we got a better grade of carrot down here.:D:pac:
    I aint no rabbit lol, in Dublin we get our carrots from a tin and the only things that eat them r rabbits and good ole boys :) i do my battles in good old daylight and what i do in the dark well thats for another forum lmao

Thats very true Stone Cold. Jeez I'm kicking myself now, I meant to take a godd ole shufty around SAC since the renovations, but now with it being enlarged, its gonna be massive. You could lose patrols in there as it is!! Wow this has to make SAC the largest site in the country, surely.:cool:

sorry for absence was busy with work ( other work ) iceage we are just that little bit closer to the sigma group now geographically speaking ,

on a serious note we have to say the level of game play that we had hope to see develop in the "Mil Sim" end of airsoft over the coming year, seems to be to be here already.
    S.A.C will continue to respond to players requests in this area, but have to say that this is largely down to the good natured attitude of the players and teams
    and their sense of fair play when it comes to taking hits, this means that games move faster , more games played , more fun.

If its Mil Sim you guys are after the portions are xtra large at Skirmish Arisoft Command " Home of the Night Game "

Thats very true Stone Cold. Jeez I'm kicking myself now, I meant to take a godd ole shufty around SAC since the renovations, but now with it being enlarged, its gonna be massive. You could lose patrols in there as it is!! Wow this has to make SAC the largest site in the country, surely.:cool:
    i'd say so

Iceage goes to check his holiday calender......."now where did I put that tent?" we've got to get back up there for a game, that includes a day game.....

• Advertisement

Iceage goes to check his holiday calender......."now where did I put that tent?" we've got to get back up there for a game, that includes a day game.....
    oh yeah cant wait mate

Just got to get stuff sorted. I'm gonna be tied up for a few weeks, but will definately be keeping an eye on how things are shaping up. Also a couple of the guys are gonna try and call up in a week or two, work and stuff permitting. As well as that one of our team is based in the UK so the absolute soonest that Sigma can deploy as a full team is gonna be mid August:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Lets not forget how I won the last two missions by sending wave after wave of my own men forward to flush out the snipers before murdering them! Shooting Amaughan more times than he got me (not to mention doing the same to everyone else) has been my greatest hour! It even made up for losing my pistol mag!

up dates to follow

Regards

Major Sims

So its going a head then? Hmmmmm.... better bring a compass and map with me! That places is BIG!!!!

The woods are lovely
    dark and deep
    and i have miles to go
    before i sleep
    promises to keep

Skirmish Airsoft Command Just got bigger

Now this is just all geting a bit spookey:D (iceage goes to find his Silva and Etrax):cool:

its from the film named above its a poem by Robert Frost :D

its from the film named above its a poem by Robert Frost :D
    Lads we all got to much rain at Distant Fury. lets all take a moment to dry out and stop this madness :)

Lets not forget how I won the last two missions by sending wave after wave of my own men forward to flush out the snipers before murdering them! Shooting Amaughan more times than he got me (not to mention doing the same to everyone else) has been my greatest hour! It even made up for losing my pistol mag!

So its going a head then? Hmmmmm.... better bring a compass and map with me! That places is BIG!!!!
    ha ha i didnt see any mention of that b4 now chuck nice one, u managed to flush out the snipers i taught they were invisible to the mortal eye :):):)

Naw....bring on the noise!!!!!!!!!!:pac:

• Advertisement

Naw....bring on the noise!!!!!!!!!!:pac:
    lol like thunder

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement