Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Stone.cold wrote: »
    ha ha i didnt see any mention of that b4 now chuck nice one, u managed to flush out the snipers i taught they were invisible to the mortal eye :):):)

They were very well hidden but after I sent in wave after wave of my own men I found their positions and got them. I had my fun and thats all that matters :D

Of course it must be said that theses were the last 2 games - the first ones I got shot in the only spot where I didn't have any body armor on! OUCH! :eek:

This weekend in the woods should be good - if you seen anything that looks like a Yeti blast it with everything you got!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Yeah man, that yeti looks like it had a good roll in some of that blue dye stuff you use in chemical toilets!!

iceage wrote: »
    Yeah man, that yeti looks like it had a good roll in some of that blue dye stuff you use in chemical toilets!!

Yeah :D It looks like something from Stargate so P90's at the ready this weekend! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

you would b surprised ice it works great when ure hiddin in blue grass :)

Ah shoot! and I left my banjo..don't knock it guys, you can't beat a bit of country n' western at a shoot out.

• Advertisement

Ah shoot! and I left my banjo..don't knock it guys, you can't beat a bit of country n' western at a shoot out.
    lol u cant beat a bit of C 'n' W at any time ice

Don't knock it? Hang around the site after eveyone else leaves and you to can see Paul and Darren dueling banjos! :pac::D:pac::D:pac:

But on a more serious note the APC (aka the micra!) needs a stereo so we can play some chase music like in The Dukes of Hazard!

So, we better get back on topic, before someone gives out. So SAC is gonna be getting bigger! I wonder if we are talking about an arena of 18 acres plus are OS maps and 6 figure grid references gonna come into play? I saw a vid earlier from Berget WOW! what a country, did that come into play there or did they have an alternative to playing on such a large scale but without using OS maps and Satnav?

Don't knock it? Hang around the site after eveyone else leaves and you to can see Paul and Darren dueling banjos! :pac::D:pac::D:pac:

But on a more serious note the APC (aka the micra!) needs a stereo so we can play some chase music like in The Dukes of Hazard!
    lmao u need help chuck

So, we better get back on topic, before someone gives out. So SAC is gonna be getting bigger! I wonder if we are talking about an arena of 18 acres plus are OS maps and 6 figure grid references gonna come into play? I saw a vid earlier from Berget WOW! what a country, did that come into play there or did they have an alternative to playing on such a large scale but without using OS maps and Satnav?
    dude where did that come from

• Advertisement

Well SAC already uses maps and grid ref's at the moment for its MilSim games. I'm not sure what the deal with site B is but I'd guess there'll be maps for there too! It all adds to the fun.

Funny you should say that Stone, just tried to Pm you and I got a message saying you have chosen not to recieve PM's? whats up man, don't you wanna talk to me?:

Actually PM me, maybe you've got somthing switched off on your user details.

Well SAC already uses maps and grid ref's at the moment for its MilSim games. I'm not sure what the deal with site B is but I'd guess there'll be maps for there too! It all adds to the fun.
    god u's r gettin very tecnical can we not just storm a building and take out some bandits :);)

Yeah I know, we adapted them ourselves at Distant Fury, shame you missed it mate. I suppose 18 acres really isn't that large? is it?;)

Funny you should say that Stone, just tried to Pm you and I got a message saying you have chosen not to recieve PM's? whats up man, don't you wanna talk to me?:
    thats wierd got one off major sims yesterday i'll check very strange

hey chuck, Gatling just answered on the troubleshooting,

hey chuck, Gatling just answered on the troubleshooting,
    sent u one mate

lmao u need help chuck

Actually its a good idea for a game!

I would run a bit like this - A group of friends go out to the woods for some hunting then a few beers and wind up being chased around by a band of hillbilly mountain men hell bent on having some fun! The team being chased could be restricted to pistols and semi auto while the chasing teams could use full auto and travel in the jeep (aka Micra) and with chase music playing! Man it would be good! And if you got hit you'd have to squeal like a pig!

Oh no I've said too much......:o:o:o:o

I would run a bit like this - A group of friends go out to the woods for some hunting then a few beers and wind up being chased around by a band of hillbilly mountain men hell bent on having some fun! The team being chased could be restricted to pistols and semi auto while the chasing teams could use full auto and travel in the jeep (aka Micra) and with chase music playing! Man it would be good! And if you got hit you'd have to squeal like a pig!

ok ure over stimulated now lets get some beer into u and then off to bed with ya :)

OH GOD!!!! what was the name of that movie?:eek: Jeez for the love of betsie I can't think of it, Burt Reynolds and others, spookey Sh*t!! Chuck thats not funny!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Yeah I know, we adapted them ourselves at Distant Fury, shame you missed it mate. I suppose 18 acres really isn't that large? is it?;)

It's not the size that matters but how you use it! Don't you read Guns & Ammo??? :pac::pac:

As for the 18 acres it doesn't matter - once you step off the path into the woods it could be 10 ft or 10 miles square, either way you ain't getting out before the Yeti gets ya!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i have a cool game i havin been thinkin off called fugitive

OH GOD!!!! what was the name of that movie?:eek: Jeez for the love of betsie I can't think of it, Burt Reynolds and others, spookey Sh*t!! Chuck thats not funny!!!!!!
    the hills r alive lol that was the sound of music :) the hills have eyes

not sure if thats the one mate, can't be sure,

All i remember from the movie is the coolest guitar duel between one of the guys and some strange kid, then they kinda get hijacked by some weirdo hillbillys, then it takes a turn for the worst.....not one of my favorite movies as you can tell,

DELIVERANCE!!!!!! name of the movie..

DELIVERANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen it when I was too young to understand :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I can't look at Burt Reynolds the same since :pac::pac::pac::pac:

But it would be a good idea for a game, well without the buggery

Probably gonna get a ban for that.....:o

not sure if thats the one mate, can't be sure,

All i remember from the movie is the coolest guitar duel between one of the guys and some strange kid, then they kinda get hijacked by some weirdo hillbillys, then it takes a turn for the worst.....not one of my favorite movies as you can tell,

Dueling banjos! But the question is can you duel weld banjos?

lolololol of course I can, I write left handed, and play guitar right handed!!! you guys are so in trouble now!!!!!!

lolololol of course I can, I write left handed, and play guitar right handed!!! you guys are so in trouble now!!!!!!
    i'm left handed too bring it on bubba

• Advertisement

i'm left handed too bring it on bubba

Well there's another idea for a game - Pinko Leftie Insurgents vs The Forces of The Democratically Elected El Prezadenta (Vive la Prezadenta!).

I still like the idea of the 'Deliverence' game, or maybe its the fact that I downloaded 'Dueling Banjos' on iTunes. DAMN YOU STEVE JOBS!!!!!!:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement