Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

perhaps we can combine the up coming banjo festival with a deliverance style game , in fact thats what we are going to do, and not forgetting a similar classic Southern Comfort .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Well there's another idea for a game - Pinko Leftie Insurgents vs The Forces of The Democratically Elected El Prezadenta (Vive la Prezadenta!).

I still like the idea of the 'Deliverence' game, or maybe its the fact that I downloaded 'Dueling Banjos' on iTunes. DAMN YOU STEVE JOBS!!!!!!:mad:
    my thinkin for the game "Fugitive" is complete, this would be a real skill tester :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Stone.cold wrote: »
    my thinkin for the game "Fugitive" is complete, this would be a real skill tester :):):)

Hmmmm... I'm all ears. Tell you what pm me your Idea and I can steal it. Oh wail! :eek: I meant to say is I can tell you how great it is!!!!! Yes thats it!

So who's all out this weekend?

I'll be out Sat and Sun in my stylish new camo gear :D

Amaughan keep your eyes open because you'll never see me now! :pac::pac::pac:

Hey Stone Cold I'm loving your idea, it'll test everyone to the limit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Fugitive game????... hmmmmmmm I'm liking the sound of this. Pleas tell us more.....

Fugitive game????... hmmmmmmm I'm liking the sound of this. Pleas tell us more.....

You'll have to wait till Stone Cold Dr Richard Kimble escapes from his bed tomorrow to get the details but from what he told me its gonna be good!:D

Hey Stone Cold I'm loving your idea, it'll test everyone to the limit!
    thanx mate i think it will test everyones ability and be some serious fun in the process

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

No idea about u talking here , but ssss i will try to go to SAC sunday , but ssss my girlfrend dont know about that , i will werry werry try be there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

We won't tell her mate, your secret is safe with us;)

• Advertisement

iceage wrote: »
    We won't tell her mate, your secret is safe with us;)

Tnx Iceage , i knowthat, but if u screw my i ll kill u wiht my snoring next time :D Serious not sure abaut sunday but my ass want go to SAC wery much , nedd to see new horizonts of site , bdw where is new map ? Major Sims uptudate pl this :)

SO, it was you!!:D i fell asleep eventually, Sims was very busy I'm told with work. I'm sure he will post with details as soon as he can. we had a good game that weekend. We hope to call to SAC again but it might be a while.

jaysus did u's see the forecast for this weekend anyone gaming may leave camo at home and bring wet suits

SO, it was you!!:D i fell asleep eventually, Sims was very busy I'm told with work. I'm sure he will post with details as soon as he can. we had a good game that weekend. We hope to call to SAC again but it might be a while.

Wait til I get a tent!:pac::pac::pac: My girlfriend says I sound like a train when I snore! One of my friends from sligo came down for a night game a few weeks back and slept in the car with me and almost battered me with the butt of his M4 because he didn't get a wink of sleep!

I'm not proud of myself :(

AIR if you do make it down on sunday I'll defend you from your girlfriend if she finds out and tries to get you! :D

Well I'm sorry guys, I'll be in sunny Portugal! I'll raise a glass to all of you when I get there! leaving this wet n fecking windy Island Sunday!!!!!!!

Well I'm sorry guys, I'll be in sunny Portugal! I'll raise a glass to all of you when I get there! leaving this wet n fecking windy Island Sunday!!!!!!!
    lol take it u didnt see the sat picture for spain and portugal for the next 3 days then no

lol take it u didnt see the sat picture for spain and portugal for the next 3 days then no

I don't care mate, I'll be perched on a bar drinking beers in another country..but I will think of you lot...briefly on Sunday! Jammy bastards!! bring on the noise:D

ice have a good trip from all at S.A.C:D

beware of the smoke this weekend ! this Saturday & Sunday we will be employing the use of blanket screening smoke to give more of night game come cqb element to the game play hope you guys like it

regards

major sims

:D

I miss u lads , if no rain at sunday then im in .

• Advertisement

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    I miss u lads , if no rain at sunday then im in .

AIR you gotta come down tomorrow! You missed some great games today, even StoneCold said it wasn't the same without AIR shooting us :pac:

I think will be there tomorrow at any weather , do i may expect to get coffee at SAC :D , cold water from sky u have i know that :D ,so what about hot water ?

-=AIR=- wrote: »
    I think will be there tomorrow at any weather , do i may expect to get coffee at SAC :D , cold water from sky u have i know that :D ,so what about hot water ?
    Air u would have been proud of me yesterday man our team won more than we lost we had an amazing assualt on the potters cottage that included me throwing myself through a door :):):) Chuck had my back the whole time, looking forward to the next time we cross muzzles Air cant go up today work unfortunatly. see u soon mate

p.s check out bebo for new pics

guys check out bebo have new pics up and a team folder for the Maquis

http://www.bebo.com/Airsoft-longford

love the pix Cheers Trevor

major sims wrote: »
    love the pix Cheers Trevor
    No problem major sorry i couldnt make it sunday couldnt get out of work

No problem major sorry i couldnt make it sunday couldnt get out of work

Unlike me who couldn't get out of bed! :o

Unlike me who couldn't get out of bed! :o
    where u guys hiding

So Major Sims whens the next night game?

• Advertisement

So Major Sims whens the next night game?
    r we gaming on saturday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement