Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Stone.cold wrote: »
    r we gaming on saturday

Well I shall be, if there's a game. And I shall be gaming on Sunday too because I'm going to go to my bed at a reasonable time so that I can get up in the morning! It just doesn't feel right not spending the whole weekend shooting people from a ditch! Those snipers will need tackling and doors into fortified locations may need to be breached! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Well I shall be, if there's a game. And I shall be gaming on Sunday too because I'm going to go to my bed at a reasonable time so that I can get up in the morning! It just doesn't feel right not spending the whole weekend shooting people from a ditch! Those snipers will need tackling and doors into fortified locations may need to be breached! :D
    sounds good to me, been drawing diagrams and maps all week a proper strike on the house could eleminate the bandits inside without the strike team taking any casualties

sounds good to me, been drawing diagrams and maps all week a proper strike on the house could eleminate the bandits inside without the strike team taking any casualties

Hmmmm..... Sounds good. I think the P90 will get used next time - much easier to aim when you're in there and I can duel weld it and the Glock when it hits the fan! :pac::pac::pac:

Hmmmm..... Sounds good. I think the P90 will get used next time - much easier to aim when you're in there and I can duel weld it and the Glock when it hits the fan! :pac::pac::pac:
    yes i think the P90 is a good plan, we need the saw to open the place up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

yes i think the P90 is a good plan, we need the saw to open the place up :)

im sure if there is enough interest this weekend we could have a night game

• Advertisement

i will b workin count me out of one

Well I'm always up for a bit of night game action!

So Amaughan you got your 'nade launcher sorted yet? I've never been hit by one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

Operation Scuddyfad : @ S.A.C. July 26th & 27th

This operation is following the story line that has been running since "Operation May Day ...---... ". The state of Cullistan under the leadership of war lord General Benzine is responding to a Special Forces mission by the Sigma group who managed to extract vital intel key to bringing balance back to the region. General Benzine and his forces have threatened to retaliate by launching a SCUD attack on Alliance Forces that are monitoring the situation inside the state from the borders of the Kingdom of Farragh . The Sigma Group during their re-con mission " Distant Fury " managed to uncover a plot for the sale of a suitcase nuke to General Benzine which he has plans to modify and attach to one of his SCUD missiles. The son of the exiled Vice President Havier Boubacless and lead scientist in Cullistan's state research facility is being held hostage by Benzine to make the modifications to the SCUD .

Your Mission

1 Stop the meeting of the agent who is trying to sell the "Suitcase bomb " to Benzine and recover the weapon
    2 Rescue the son of the vice president to prevent the General Carrying out his plan
    3 Hunt and eliminate any or all SCUD missiles targeting the Kingdom of Farragh ( this mission contains two parts , more intel to follow )

The nature of game play will shift in accordance with objectives achieved or not .

This game will be played over 18.5 acres using maps, grid ref's and local guides and will run from Sat 26th evening through night and will terminate on Sun 27th

this event is for teams first and fore most but also requires a number of prop players for these games as well as free radical players
    the team role in this event is obvious for the most part , teams will either be deployed on the side of General Benzine or Alliance Forces
    Rogue forces and Free Radical players are required to aid with ability for solution paths to be altered within the game according to objectives that have been achieved or not

For Teams who wish to take part please send a pm to Major Sims and register at sac-longford@hotmail.com
    with the following info
    1 team name
    2 number in team
    3 preference, Alliance Forces or General Benzine Forces

Rogue Forces and Free Radicals ( for individual players who are not part of a team )
    1 name,call sign if any , boards handle
    2 preference / Spy / Double agent / Contractor
    3 loyal to please state: Alliance or General Benzine

Game Fee: €50 for Saturday & Saturday night and Sunday Including Camping

places are limited in certain roles so we can remain on script for the game numbers required to run this type of "Mil Sim game"

if you think you and your team are "hardball" players and up to a challenge

register now sac-longford@hotmail.com

Regards

Major Simms

SKIRMISH AIRSOFT COMMAND LONGFORD

Oooohhhhh! Sounds good. I like the night game. :D:D:D

mobilescud.jpg

• Advertisement

Hay there Stone Cold good picture of what i like to refer to as a nuclear ass-it :D

major sims wrote: »
    Hay there Stone Cold good picture of what i like to refer to as a nuclear ass-it :D
    LOL good come back major, workin on a poster for the new operation like the one i did for distant fury

scuddyfad3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

scuddyfad3.jpg
    Brotherhood is comming to SAC for this game for sure, I hope will be more of us than ussually.

i sent a message to the frag and atf
    this is a game that requires at least
    4 teams ( if not more )to make all the elements of the plan to work . it takes time and planning to come up with tactical playable games with more than one solution path not to mention some creative thinking and costs for props and other elements that are featured in the games.

so all the fighting talk i hear all the Fuc**** time on this and other airsoft forums is a lot of " soft air " stuff like " ready to gear up " , " my team is ready to deploy "

PLAY THE GAME

DON'T TALK THE GAME

Simms out

come on lads lets make this event a big one bring everyone you know and we will go mad even non airsofters drag them down if ya have to.ill be trying to get as many people as i can down for this one it will be great and i can call it my birthday party hahaha come on a want over 100 people to kill i need to taste blood again and lots of it:mad::rolleyes::D;)

Major do u know if captain john is coming up this sat? if you think of it would you bring my old AK wit ya tomorrow

Guys is it possible to have 4 comms units for an assault team tomorrow

wat ya mean

amaughan wrote: »
    wat ya mean
    Radios 4, for a strike team, workin on a senario for a possible strike team they all need to be in contact with each other hence the 4 radios

• Advertisement

yeah well there is always loads of radios out there

amaughan wrote: »
    yeah well there is always loads of radios out there
    that'll do

Fancy breakin down a few doors tomorrow chuck

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

thinking of heading down to sac for a game on sunday 20th anyone else going ?

jinko wrote: »
    thinking of heading down to sac for a game on sunday 20th anyone else going ?
    Jinko, there is nearly always someone up there on the weekends check with Major Sims for confirmation!

IMG_5363.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

IMG_5363.jpg
    Is this goin to be used in scenario game on 26/27th. I am so looking forward. Hope it wont be raining, but anyways will come no matter what:D

Tomazas wrote: »
    Is this goin to be used in scenario game on 26/27th. I am so looking forward. Hope it wont be raining, but anyways will come no matter what:D
    Hay mate no this is my M5, i found a bag to transport it in :)

IMG_5363.jpg

You know that there is a briefcase for the MP5K that allows it to be fired while still inside it? Tis nice :D

• Advertisement

Guys is it possible to have 4 comms units for an assault team tomorrow

Well I've got 2 radios that I always bring with me so you got a spare there.
    Fancy breakin down a few doors tomorrow chuck

I'm all for some dynamic entry into places - no bouncers can keep me out!:pac::pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement