Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Major Sims will there be BBs for sale on site tomorrow? It appears I've 4 left. Yes thats right 4 individual BBs left! :eek::eek::eek:

I blame that building assault I did with Stone Cold for using up a small ammo dumps worth!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Major Sims will there be BBs for sale on site tomorrow? It appears I've 4 left. Yes thats right 4 individual BBs left! :eek::eek::eek:

I blame that building assault I did with Stone Cold for using up a small ammo dumps worth!
    ive about 2500 left chucky u wont be without mate, and tell me more about this briefcase tomorrow

Stone.cold wrote: »
    ive about 2500 left chucky u wont be without mate, and tell me more about this briefcase tomorrow

Never seen one in the flesh but from what I heard about them (a good few years ago) they were/are way cool. But more on it tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

so was there any games today i am so pissed that i couldn't make it im just sick as a dog here who went out

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

amaughan wrote: »
    so was there any games today i am so pissed that i couldn't make it im just sick as a dog here who went out
    I hope u will come on the 26th:confused::D;):rolleyes:

• Advertisement

oh of coarse my friend i wouldn't miss killin the brotherhood for anything haha hows the house comin along did you sell that throut mick

Yeah there was some good fun. I riddled Major Sims legs as he hid in a ditch! But what was more impressive was that I took out Paul after he fiendishly murdered Stone Cold. My M4 is great, it can be difficult to hear the screams of those on the receiving end of its fury over the sound of how awesome it is! :D

deadly ill try get out tomo

deadly ill try get out tomo

It was some good craic, especially when Stone Cold and I were hiding in the woods just off the trail waiting for Darren and Paul to walk by. I blasted Paul's legs off after Trevor heroically gave his life (as my decoy, I'm starting to learn your tricks Aaron! :D).
    Darren of course had to be difficult and do a HUGE loop through the woods and after about 10min he came back on my position. He never seen me! Swiftly I unloading a mag towards the small of his back but he dived into a small ditch and safety. As I stood up to get a clear bead on him I squeezed off a couple of shots towards his legs, but he shot me, bugger.... :(

It was some good craic, especially when Stone Cold and I were hiding in the woods just off the trail waiting for Darren and Paul to walk by. I blasted Paul's legs off after Trevor heroically gave his life (as my decoy, I'm starting to learn your tricks Aaron! :D).
    Darren of course had to be difficult and do a HUGE loop through the woods and after about 10min he came back on my position. He never seen me! Swiftly I unloading a mag towards the small of his back but he dived into a small ditch and safety. As I stood up to get a clear bead on him I squeezed off a couple of shots towards his legs, but he shot me, bugger.... :(

haha that sound well cool haha.damn now you know my secrets hahaha.i going to get a cat tomo but ill try make it out imdiein to see you lots now my pistole is fixed

• Advertisement

haha that sound well cool haha.damn now you know my secrets hahaha.i going to get a cat tomo but ill try make it out imdiein to see you lots now my pistole is fixed

A CAT? Combined Assault Tactics? Complete Airsoft Techniques? Or a little Kittie meow meow?

Would be cool the see you out, me and Stone Cold could shoot you! :D

you could try but you know how **** goes down haha.its a kitten but i doin it an other time.its for the moth.bringin two newbys

you could try but you know how **** goes down haha.

Yes you get 'taken out', in the Al Pacino sense! :D

its a kitten

I like the kitties, they go meow and I have a root at them!

bringin two newbys

Hmmmm. Fresh meat! :pac::D:pac:

hahaha your nuts haha ken is used to real guns hahaha

We're meeting and starting from site two tomorrow, I think. Now its time for my bed!

Chuck took ure advice man and made a kick ass holster for the pump action, now the widow maker can go everywhere with me :)

good games toy lads i love the new part of the site its my paradice me being a sniper

Chuck took ure advice man and made a kick ass holster for the pump action, now the widow maker can go everywhere with me :)

Nice, and it saved you a few quid too compared to a real one.
    good games toy lads i love the new part of the site its my paradise me being a sniper

I would have got you on so many occasions if it wasn't for my P90 mags acting the maggot. That site is fantastic! A total sneak-fest!

perfect for sniper ambushes haha.yeye a good carpenter never blaims his tools hahaha

perfect for sniper ambushes haha.yeye a good carpenter never blaims his tools hahaha

A carpenter doesn't have to use a P90 with hi-caps that are acting up!

Anyway it was a great day - you and me causing chaos from inside the tree line, Darren and myself dueling in the bushes, and Paul keeping me pinned down in a ditch by way of a few hundreds BB's! Oh and me shooting myself in the leg with my Glock really added to the realism!!! :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

A carpenter doesn't have to use a P90 with hi-caps that are acting up!

Anyway it was a great day - you and me causing chaos from inside the tree line, Darren and myself dueling in the bushes, and Paul keeping me pinned down in a ditch by way of a few hundreds BB's! Oh and me shooting myself in the leg with my Glock really added to the realism!!! :pac::pac::pac:

we will have a few extra bodies this weekend we have two newbis and fasterkiote is bringin his lads down but dont know how many of them are comin.not countin a few maybes too.

we will have a few extra bodies this weekend we have two newbis and fasterkiote is bringin his lads down but dont know how many of them are comin.not countin a few maybes too.
    Any news on Scuddyfad?

Any news on Scuddyfad?
    dont be so off topic there is a thread for that haha

dont be so off topic there is a thread for that haha
    What? this is the sac thread

yeah but there is a thread for scuddyfad ha you a discrase you should get the perma ban hahaha

i'll pm the major

Stop it or there'll be heck to pay next weekend. Heck I tell ya! :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

scuddyfad.jpg

Operation Scuddyfad : @ S.A.C. July 26th & 27th

This operation is following the story line that has been running since "Operation May Day ...---... ". The state of Cullistan under the leadership of war lord General Benzine is responding to a Special Forces mission by the Sigma group who managed to extract vital intel key to bringing balance back to the region. General Benzine and his forces have threatened to retaliate by launching a SCUD attack on Alliance Forces that are monitoring the situation inside the state from the borders of the Kingdom of Farragh . The Sigma Group during their re-con mission " Distant Fury " managed to uncover a plot for the sale of a suitcase nuke to General Benzine which he has plans to modify and attach to one of his SCUD missiles. The son of the exiled Vice President Havier Boubacless and lead scientist in Cullistan's state research facility is being held hostage by Benzine to make the modifications to the SCUD .

Your Mission

1 Stop the meeting of the agent who is trying to sell the "Suitcase bomb " to Benzine and recover the weapon
    2 Rescue the son of the vice president to prevent the General Carrying out his plan
    3 Hunt and eliminate any or all SCUD missiles targeting the Kingdom of Farragh ( this mission contains two parts , more intel to follow )

The nature of game play will shift in accordance with objectives achieved or not .

This game will be played over 18.5 acres using maps, grid ref's and local guides and will run from Sat 26th evening through night and will terminate on Sun 27th

this event is for teams first and fore most but also requires a number of prop players for these games as well as free radical players
    the team role in this event is obvious for the most part , teams will either be deployed on the side of General Benzine or Alliance Forces
    Rogue forces and Free Radical players are required to aid with ability for solution paths to be altered within the game according to objectives that have been achieved or not

For Teams who wish to take part please send a pm to Major Sims and register at sac-longford@hotmail.com
    with the following info
    1 team name
    2 number in team
    3 preference, Alliance Forces or General Benzine Forces

Rogue Forces and Free Radicals ( for individual players who are not part of a team )
    1 name,call sign if any , boards handle
    2 preference / Spy / Double agent / Contractor
    3 loyal to please state: Alliance or General Benzine

Game Fee: €50 for Saturday & Saturday night and Sunday Including Camping

places are limited in certain roles so we can remain on script for the game numbers required to run this type of "Mil Sim game"

if you think you and your team are "hardball" players and up to a challenge

register now sac-longford@hotmail.com

Regards

Major Simms

SKIRMISH AIRSOFT COMMAND LONGFORD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

for those of you attending Operation Scuddyfad we need to gauge the number who require hot food. please mention this when registering for this event

regards

Major Sims

Skirmish Airsoft Command

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

major sims wrote: »
    for those of you attending Operation Scuddyfad we need to gauge the number who require hot food. please mention this when registering for this event

regards

Major Sims

Skirmish Airsoft Command

I will eat an elephant after the game on sunday and will share with everyone on site:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement