Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Hey Major Sims is there going to be a teaser video for Scuddyfad? I enjoyed the last one a lot! :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

yes we will be making one this weekend and you have just landed yourself the leading role

major sims wrote: »
    yes we will be making one this weekend and you have just landed yourself the leading role

Oh bugger.....:eek:

yes yes the weekend is upon us again . looking forward of getting some good video of players in action , we will be also doing a "CTR"of Manfread's burger van at aprox 13:00 hrs . Men be prepared for anything could happen , indigestion , vinegar shortages , remember your training. and stick to the code!

Sims out:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

haha good one man haha.

manfread isn't going to be here this weekend is he/she

• Advertisement

play nice now:D:D

hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Just for knowledge - Airsoft in Lithuania , and it isnt big event - somthing like Skudyfad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQT6JhqUyqw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Nice vid AIR, we could all learn from this, cool place and beautiful looking countryside.

SAC is doing airsoft in good direction !!! Did u sow a last pick from game in video ? about 50 or more lads !I realy hope when Irish willl be enoff off comercial play they wil be go to mill sim , not for spend mony to buy bbs and spray it n field, but to spend time to be tired but heapy and praud by itselfe!

• Advertisement

yeah man, no bullsh*t just the Airsoft, then beers after! good times.

iceage wrote: »
    yeah man, no bullsh*t just the Airsoft, then beers after! good times.

As James Hetfield said 'Beer good, BEER GOOOOOD'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

As James Hetfield said 'Beer good, BEER GOOOOOD'
    Was that before or after he went into rehab? :p

Frends one more video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sqLyim1BWk&feature=related , it is in russian language but just look at cameraman job , i think is great!

will have to check it later, can't view at the minute.

kdouglas wrote: »
    Was that before or after he went into rehab? :p

During! - Totally off topic but there used to be a flash cartoon of Lars Ulrich (drummer??) and James Hetfield bitching about Napster (yes that long ago) where Lars said the 'shed blood sweat and mo-fo-ing beer!' while amking their albums. Very funny :)

What about tomorrow in SAC ?

ah chuck your mad for not comin out today it was a great game we played it only lasted about 3 hrs haha and it was the maquis vs easy company and captain john and two from the brotherhood well me darren and lucis its not all the maquis but enough and we won haha

amaughan wrote: »
    ah chuck your mad for not comin out today it was a great game we played it only lasted about 3 hrs haha and it was the maquis vs easy company and captain john and two from the brotherhood well me darren and lucis its not all the maquis but enough and we won haha

Great to hear you had a good day, I was sunning myself in Westport.

Did the Major tell you the tale of my daring do on Saturday? There'll be no Human shielding for me, from now on its total Rambo action! I'm a one man army! God bless tacticool M4's and all who are shoot by them! :D

looking forward to the operation this weekend fingers crossed for good weather :D:D

• Advertisement

looking forward to the operation this weekend fingers crossed for good weather :D:D

Very much so on both counts! Does anything need sorting before the the operation begins?

some fast trails still need to be cut for buggin out at speed

some fast trails still need to be cut for buggin out at speed
    Say when and i'll be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Still need to get my gear sorted for scudy, most of its been sitting in my bag since i got back from berget, So i'll see everyone there(if i can find the place)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Skatedude wrote: »
    Still need to get my gear sorted for scudy, most of its been sitting in my bag since i got back from berget, So i'll see everyone there(if i can find the place)
    U will no worries

for those of you who are registered for Operation Scuddyfad just a heads up about the weather , should it turn bad mid op it is important to remain dry and warm so make sure that you are packing the right kit

Sims out

for those of you who are registered for Operation Scuddyfad just a heads up about the weather , should it turn bad mid op it is important to remain dry and warm so make sure that you are packing the right kit

Sims out

Bin liners, lots of bin liners!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 amber631

what time should we be there on saturday ?

also Major Sim can you give your mobile, in case we will need to contact you for directions to the site

ill pm you mine man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Have we got a start time yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement