Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

private.G wrote: »
    That would be grate
    cool cool ill call ya around 10:10am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

So was there good boom boom action?
    I miss the airsoft...
    Boo-hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

It was brilliant.
    I finally "tasted" head shots. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

It was brilliant.
    I finally "tasted" head shots. :)
    Ah the sweet stinging pain of victory!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Purely accidental of course I hope, and at a great range, so as not split someones lip!! Ahh the memories;) Harleyquinn...M249...blackhawk with the window open, Its how I got nicked Durant!!!

• Advertisement

Of course accidentally. And the range was OK.
    Now i know Why Air wears full face mask.:D
    To do some real damage My thick forehead need something more then a bb.

so lads who is coming to operation broad sword. hay major sims start a new thread for it as far as i know your entitled to. its going to be crazy 3 days of pure chaos haha i have a misile that i think everyone will like but ill say no more for the moment on that ha ha yus.i just hope sheva will have my snipers in by then so i can collect it but i will ask a favor could someone who knows where his shop come with me when i collecting it iv been trying to find it for ages now and cant iv been up 5 times now hahaha

I hope i`ll be back on line by that time " Down with flu at the moment". :mad:
    I was thinking to go and get my side arm there. now it looks like will have to go online.

yeah but i dont have a paypal account and i dont want to send money through the post so i have to go up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 smurphman

been tryin to set up a team in longford, i heard the SAC is closed down r u guys setting up a new team now

• Advertisement

who told you that?
    no man sac is not closed down infact we are having a big event this weekend hope to see you there.you should think about meeting some of the people out on site u might find some new recruits there ha.if you need a lift out on friday i can collect ya in longford town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 smurphman

amaughan wrote: »
    who told you that?
    no man sac is not closed down infact we are having a big event this weekend hope to see you there.you should think about meeting some of the people out on site u might find some new recruits there ha.if you need a lift out on friday i can collect ya in longford town
    Really might go to that, Where it been held and who is running it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rascal77

Will there be any more events after this one as I'm almost back on my feet again and would love another crack at the site.

smurphman wrote: »
    Really might go to that, Where it been held and who is running it

who told ya it was closed down.have ya played there before

Rascal77 wrote: »
    Will there be any more events after this one as I'm almost back on my feet again and would love another crack at the site.

yeah man im sure there is many more to come but ya should come down one of the weekends soon anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Hey Smurphman... Stonecold who regulary reads this and posts here is looking to start a team in Longford.

SAC a good site run by a decent bunch of lads... give it a try, tell us what you think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

it is with regret that because of a situation outside of our control that the event "Operation Broad Sword" will not be going ahead at this date it will be moved to next month date to announced

regards

BroadSwordCanceled.jpgMajor Sims

will there any games at all

Sorry smurphman, if you haven't contacted StoneCold yet, don't bother.. He's pm'd me to say he's not looking for new members for his team apparently... My appologies for steering you in the wrong direction

Smurphman, you not been over to the Midlands thread and introduced yourself yet????

• Advertisement

Is there going to be any games next weekend ?

ill give ya a call man and let ya know

with the weather doing a u turn since Thursday that combined with a lot of water on site we are waiting to see if we will be gaming tomorrow

regards

Major Sims

Tomorrow i am going to DUB, but id like to go on sunday

see you on sunday

give me a buzz if u need a lift :D

so whos going sunday ha ha ill call chuck i havent had a game in ages and i need an easy kill ha lucis might be there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

:D:D:D:D:):D:D:D:D ;)

a lift would be gr8. since my bag got heavier :D

• Advertisement

a lift would be gr8. since my bag got heavier :D

wat ya get man

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement