Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Monday as well??????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek: Well there goes all my BB's :D

Hmmmm..... I may be about for that too, but probably not at 9am (some of us have to sleep!) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Monday as well??????????????:eek::eek::eek::eek: Well there goes all my BB's :D

Hmmmm..... I may be about for that too, but probably not at 9am (some of us have to sleep!) :cool:

ha ha dont worrie about your bb's or sleep ha ha but do get a pair of ear muffs hahaha

amaughan wrote: »
    ha ha dont worrie about your bb's or sleep ha ha but do get a pair of ear muffs hahaha

Ear muffs? My good man my body armor is on order!:D

ha ha ill tell ya what your on my team as much as possible because

1.we work well on a team
    2.how would you like to join the maquis

Yeah no probs - saves me getting shot by you all the time too! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Is Major Sims about?? I sent a PM, wondered if he got it?

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

to everyone who likes real milsim, this is a site to go to!!! Size is incredible, they even have a black hawk (micra). Organizing 10/10, site 10/10 scenarios 10/10 was the best ever gaming xp. pitty couldnt stay overnite, but next time defo will come for a whole event. To those who wants to play milsim the only site in Ireland does it is SAC. who runs the place are sound and got many things lined up in their heads, hope everything will go exactly as it is planed to you lads. well done

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Honestly only today i can play real airsoft(sorry others sites) SAC is few steps forward,first time i want to be dead :) (realy!) first time breaks was to short for my old bones :) first time i played realy mision , first time i was in a car at game :), firts time i step in human **** at attack :D and definatly not last time fighting there !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭cillow

just back from the night games last night , and bloody hell wat a great night , the bloody length of the games! one lasted 3 hours! soundest bunch of lads! thanks alot to darren and paul!

firts time i step in human **** at attack :D and definatly not last time fighting there ![/quote]

just to let everyone know there is a really big dog the lives just beside the site and its owners bring it for walks on the site when games are not on.i will have a chat with the dogs owners about cleaning up after the massive dog its well more like a bear.thanks to everyone who came you were all great players and kept to the rules perfectly great honour in your game play.thanks again lads lookin forward to seeing u all again soon

• Advertisement

Lads you've out done yourselves, the games you had set up were absolutely fantastic! Getting new intel over the radio from Major Sims on enemy patrols and new safe(ish) routes to the evac point was great and really added to the experience. My fav game was the evade the patrols one (in between fire fights with them of course!) on Sunday morning :D

I'd like to thank Darren and Paul for all their hard work in organising the games - lads ye did a great job and kept us on our toes all the time. I'm utterly shocked at how big the site actually is, its HUGE!!! I love the new trails, they make the missions all heart stoppers - you never know who or whats waiting for you around the next corner :eek:

Oh and thanks to Aaron for not shooting me... too much! :pac::pac::pac:

I've met the dog, well if the size of the dog is anything to go by...the turd MUST have been huge!! :D

'When the owners called in to say hello this horse sized dog came along to say good morning! I knew from the second I saw it that it would take more than a couple of mags of BB:s to stop this bear from sniffing in my bergan!

thats exactly wat everyone said haha.the head ind claws from it are like a bear and the rest aint to far off haha.you going to pop up and pay us a visit.

darren and paul you guys just keep comin up with more and more great ideas.
    the sinarios you guys were runnin were unbelivable.just wanna Thank you both for organising such an awsome event and i look forward to the next.

ill be free all week if there is anything that needs doing to the site dont hessitate to ask thanks lads you's are really doing a great job there.

So...do we bring shovels? ;)

haha no we have toilet facilites
    :pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Please see attached Op Order request...

2521161257_706cb27748_o.jpg
    The Sigma Group (click logo for website)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

love the pix air great pix of the cqb.next time i will video record some of the mil sim games.

iceage ill leave major sims to coment on that but more than likely there shouldn't bea problem with that and i am looking forward to playing with you team

aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

I had a great day Saturday at SAC. Great bunch of lads and wonderful site; it's hard to imagine there could be a better site around. Can't wait to go again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

S.A.C would first like to say a massive thanks to the guys from C.A.P (Central Airsoft Portal) for their part in making this weekend one to remember in terms of their attitude and game play use of comms ( ours go up to eleven ) top marks to you guys!

with respect

Major Sims

Sargent Parker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

Do you have BBs for sale on site?
    hoping to head up in your direction this sat if i can get my hands on some.

yes bb's are sold on site.
    look forward to playin with you have u been to sac before

S.A.C. Have a full range of high quality products available for sale on site as well as refreshments and food ( hot meals require pre booking )

hope to see you this weekend

Regards

Major Sims

will be back up the weekend after next , with a good load more , i've got a few newbies , so anyone that wants some target practice head down on the 14th!

i love it a saffari with newbies as the hunted !
    only joking
    looking forward to it

by the way one of those pilots is suffering from PTSD

good role play

talk to you soon

Regards

Major Sims

major sims wrote: »
    i love it a saffari with newbies as the hunted !
    only joking
    looking forward to it

by the way one of those pilots is suffering from PTSD

good role play

talk to you soon

Regards

Major Sims

:p:p

man that was the best game ive ever played! cant believe you got our guns !the one game i didnt bring a sidearm! noone trust major sims! he tried to pull himself off as a jamaican pilot! bout 2 seconds later i was on me knees against the wall whit no gun!
    enemy interaction should be encouaged! leads to funny situations like the one mentioned above!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

great news on the bbs ,no I havent played there before usally play in drogheda but have heard great things about SAC, so myself and my brother should be there barring any major disasters,are there many booked in on that day?

DOGMA wrote: »
    great news on the bbs ,no I havent played there before usally play in drogheda but have heard great things about SAC, so myself and my brother should be there barring any major disasters,are there many booked in on that day?

i really dont know whos comin out that day ill make a few calls :D

Skirmish. Airsoft. Command.
    are proud to announce that operation Distant fury will go ahead from the 22nd till the 23rd of June.

This event will be a team operation.

All teams from all over Ireland are welcome.
    Any one that is not on a team will either
    (A)
    be made into a team with other individuals
    upon load out
    or
    (B)

be added to existing teams

this event will be a mil sim/role play event
    and will also have some CQB games too.

Load out are as follows:

Glow stick
    eye and mouth protection
    flash light of some sort
    comms

rentals will be available

face and mouth protection
    aeg's
    pistols
    camo clothing

glow sticks will be on sale
    hot food must be pre booked
    soft drinks will be on sale
    bb's will be on sale.
    Prices for this event will be edited into this post soon.

anyone who wish's to attend this event should state so here and also how many people you will be bringing with you should be posted here too.

The maquis will be attending this event there is 6 people on our team

Regards

amaughan
    major sims
    sargent parker
    kol kake.

• Advertisement

Any action tomorrow (day or night)? I feel the need to fire many BB's at Amaughan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement