Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Any action tomorrow (day or night)? I feel the need to fire many BB's at Amaughan.

haha yeah pop dowbn we are having games tomo and the next day dont know about night games tho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Nice. So what time does the fun start at tomorrow? 10 or 11am? And is it the same on Sunday too?

Oh and Peter (who was down with me last weekend) has invested in a nice M4, and is looking very very shifty. I believe we've got a convert:pac:. Watch out!:eek:

Nice. So what time does the fun start at tomorrow? 10 or 11am? And is it the same on Sunday too?

Oh and Peter (who was down with me last weekend) has invested in a nice M4, and is looking very very shifty. I believe we've got a convert:pac:. Watch out!:eek:

meet up at the site is half 9am games will start at 10.

you lookin forward to your first game on your new team.

aw man dont bring him down hahaha he'll kill us all hahaha

I'll be up on Sunday, doing a bit of hillwalking (aka selling airsoft to another one of my friends) tomorrow ;)

• Advertisement

I'll be up on Sunday, doing a bit of hillwalking (aka selling airsoft to another one of my friends) tomorrow ;)

haha wat does that involve

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hi guys

I was thinking of heading up to this site sometime over the next couple of weeks, but I was just wondering if you had an address and also a contact number??
    Do you skirmish on Saturday and Sunday?

Many thanks.

hello im aaron im a team member of the sac team.
    we run saturday and sundays.weekdays on request.
    its a bit hard to find the place unless you have sat nav but i will gladly meet you somewhere and show you the way.we will be on site everyweekend weither there is people there or not.

we have games on sunday if you would like to pop down.

will you be attending operation:distant fury

Regards

amaughan
    major sims
    Sargent parker

amaughan wrote: »
    you lookin forward to your first game on your new team.
    Yeah it should be good :):D:)

haha wat does that involve

Saying 'you get to shoot people':pac: He should be up tomorrow with me. Now lets see who's gonna be the human shield :D:D:D

haha the only reson you gettin new people is to use them to stop all my bb's givin you time to get around behind me haha i see wat your up ta haha.

we got some L96's for the team and i got my m4 its grrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaattt.
    will you be passin through edgeworthstown tomo on your way up

• Advertisement

L96 :eek::eek::eek:? Was thinking about getting one of the Well ones that that Shiva fella does. Can't wait to see the M4 (but not feel its sting!).

I'm the other side of the 'Edge' but if you need a lift I can collect ya no probs, I'm nice like that (hints to no being shot, too often! ;);) )

L96 :eek::eek::eek:? Was thinking about getting one of the Well ones that that Shiva fella does. Can't wait to see the M4 (but not feel its sting!).

I'm the other side of the 'Edge' but if you need a lift I can collect ya no probs, I'm nice like that (hints to no being shot, too often! ;);) )

haha nice one but i going to go with air i have to show him the way to the site.we spent alot of the day 0ing them and setting the scopes and they are good to use.my first shot wit it i shot paul right in the lense of his L96 haha then the next one hit him in the arm all this from the potters shead to the veit nam implacement haha and the m4 is just special i have to get a granade launcher for it.

haha dude anyone in my cross hairs gets dead ha

NICE :pac:

Well if ya got a lift thats sound, an extra few min in bed for me! :D:D

So you had some good games today then, I got burn arms:(.... But seen uber surfer babes. Nice:D

just
    NICE :pac:

Well if ya got a lift thats sound, an extra few min in bed for me! :D:D

So you had some good games today then, I got burn arms:(.... But seen uber surfer babes. Nice:D

yeah a few we only had 4 people so it was more a gun test haha.

ha ha look at you spottin the babes ha ha did ya show them how to get op on a board ha hga ha

ha ha look at you spottin the babes ha ha did ya show them how to get op on a board ha hga ha

Nope, I just gave them two tickets to the gun show!:pac::pac::pac: Oh yeah:cool:

Nope, I just gave them two tickets to the gun show!:pac::pac::pac: Oh yeah:cool:

haha you dog hahaha ill be puttin you on my team tomo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Excellent day today guys, here is the bebo page check it out its only in the beginning stage but i will build on it with info diections to the command center you know.

click on this link

http://www.bebo.com/TrevorH701

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Tnx for fotos ! Was good to meet u :) and next time do not forget helmet :D

Great pix Stonecold, can't wait for the video!

Lads it was a great game today, great to meet you Air (and shoot you with my mk23! :D:D:D)

I loved the 'Attack/Defend the Medic Centre' was great craic

Great pix Stonecold, can't wait for the video!

Lads it was a great game today, great to meet you Air (and shoot you with my mk23! :D:D:D)

I loved the 'Attack/Defend the Medic Centre' was great craic

Next sunday ill got SAW for u ;) so start training shouting HIT!!! :D

• Advertisement

great games girls haha:D:D

look forward to next weekend.

anyone interested in a few mid week games

nice one for the scope air look forward to playing wit you again you are well trained

nice one for the scope air look forward to playing wit you again you are well trained

O stop it , Saw will not acccept this (u is well start training to shout HIT :D:D) better repair BH cos im to old walking in this huge site :D:D:D and get some cover for yours red hair :D i can see them from long range :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Ahem..question guys, I see mention to the distant fury meet at SAC, couple of questions.

"Skirmish. Airsoft. Command.
    are proud to announce that operation Distant fury will go ahead from the 22nd till the 23rd of June"

So you'll be playing a night game on Sunday till Monday, am I correct?

no man that was a mistake it will be the 21st till the 22nd my bad ill edit it now

to late to edit that man

to all who will be attending operation distant fury,the games will start at 10am on the 21st and will not end untill 5pm on the 22nd. once again anyone who will be attending this event please state so here as soon before the topic is changed to more recent games like to and yesterday.

its a shame we cant have a thread for our event.

to the mods if it would be at all possible could one of you start a thread for events for s.a.c. event regestration only if not thank you anyway it would just be handy for all airsoft sites.
    please get back to me asap thank you.

Regards

amaughan
    major sims
    sargent parker
    kole kake.

The maquis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

I thought you could just start a new thread? called "S.A.C games"

iceage wrote: »
    I thought you could just start a new thread? called "S.A.C games"

if i tried that the mod would freak trust me he dont like me haha;)

Air - seriously now SAW's are wrong, and illegal under the Geneva Convention too (I wish! :pac:). You play a great game Air, looking forward to being shot at by you next week :). Anyway Amaughan has me well trained to SCREAM hit!!! :pac::D:pac::D:pac:

I'm up for the 21st, but it'll probably be the night game and sunday (busy in the morning-afternoon)

And I'd be up for some mid week games Amaughan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Air - seriously now SAW's are wrong, and illegal under the Geneva Convention too (I wish! :pac:). You play a great game Air, looking forward to being shot at by you next week :). Anyway Amaughan has me well trained to SCREAM hit!!! :pac::D:pac::D:pac:

I'm up for the 21st, but it'll probably be the night game and sunday (busy in the morning-afternoon)

And I'd be up for some mid week games Amaughan
    Air, you gotta hav the arms to carry a saw. great games yesterday lads taught the med center best although arrons face when i came out of those bushes was priceless :):):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement