Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what this means

Options
  • 25-02-2008 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

I often have recurring dreams about two subjects, the first is my boyfriend of 11 and a half months cheating on me and the second is me having a baby or being with a baby.

In most of the cheating dreams it's usualy were I cant get in contact with him or I find text messages on his phone and it always ends with him not really seeming to care that he cheated. In a good few of the dreams he laughs at me for making such a big deal about it. Now he's never cheated on me in our relationship (that I know of haha) and I have complete faith in him, and were almost together a year and it's still going strong. So that's why I'm confused, I get these dreams recurringly almost every night. Anyone know what theses dreams mean? Or do they mean nothing at all and it's just my mind over racting (I can be quite paranoid!)

The baby dreams are less frequent, they're usually snapshots, one minute I'll be feeding a baby, next I'll be walking with it in a buggy, next I'll be in hospital just after having a baby, my boyfriend is usually in these dreams as well, (the odd time cheating on me) sonetimes he'll be only part of the dreams for a moment other time he'll be helping me and there constantly. other dreams is just like ordinary days except with a really young baby, so it's like I'm living normal life in the dreams but I have a yong child! Anyone knows what theses dreams mean?

Thanks in advance, I though I may as well post something on here to see if anyone has an explaination!
    x

Advertisement