Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to find childminder ads?

Options
  • 25-02-2008 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any good sites? I've googled it but all I can seem to find is agencies that require a finding fee.

Rollercoaster seems to be the only one for Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

If you contact your local City or County Childcare Committee, ask for the childminding advisor who'll send out a list of notified and voluntary notified childminders in your area.

Your local Pre-School Office can send you out a list of notified childminders.

There isn't a fee for either lists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

I put an ad up in my local Superquinn looking for a childminder and got a great response from which I got a gem of a minder for my little girl. Local is the way to go I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Little Monkeys

hi,

ru looking for a childminder ?

i'm setting up a playschool and afterschool service. Where ru based?

The playschool is going to be set up in Kilnamanagh. That's in South County Dublin.

Let me know if your interested i'll send you more details :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Thanks for the reply, but I'm based in Glasnevin, bit of a trek to Kilnamanagh! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

Childminding ireland also have a list of Registered Childminders, no fee.

• Advertisement

Have childminding Ireland dropped the finders fee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

They never had a finders fee!

When I first joined Childminding Ireland many years ago I thought they charged parents seeking childcare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Little Monkeys

Hi Shelli

where are you based?

Advertisement