Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you do that really annoy your OH

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭piscean

Robbing the duvet or kicking him in my sleep.
    When I get an attack of "this place is a kip" and start cleaning the whole house while he's watching football (guilt him into cleaning normally!)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭clicli

When I fidget in the bed trying to get comfortable drives him mad, and I'm a bit grumpy first thing in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ashisback

he hates my driving he says i drive to fast. and he also hates the way i take over the bed at night i hate when he pushs me out of the bed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

eh which is more annoying i dont know but i would say its likely a tie between leaving my stuff out (i.e. in my defense who the hell puts away there hair brush???) and being really impatient (which if he wasnt really slow at doing things i wouldnt be) probably always being right is up there too lol

he hates my narcoleptic tendencies and when i fidget during movies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ooh, cold feet in bed, insisting then that he lets me use his body heat to warm me up, stealing all the duvet, making him tape his monday night show thingy so as i can watch the boosh, even though i have it on dvd already, and my general fidgityness in bed before i go to sleep. and my drunken snoring. that's really bad, but im usually too unconscious to even be able to wake up at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

When im online too much, when i ask his opinion on things im wearing..if i dont hear the right answer i go mad! hehe, when i dont do the dishes (he does the cooking & i do the dishes, agreed on this from day one cause he loves cooking but sometimes i just wouldnt be bothered doing dishes!!). Also when i do stupid things when im drunk..i even hate that nevermind him! Cant think of anymore right now but im sure theres loads!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

ooh, cold feet in bed, insisting then that he lets me use his body heat to warm me up, stealing all the duvet

sounds like me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Nothing, I'm perfect :D:D

I don't know really, I suppose calling her fat is a tad annoying, but she knows i'm kidding !! And um..When I play to many video games, we live on other sides of the country ya see, so we wouldn't really notice the annoying stuff in person. Oh when I don't remember our anniversary dates ! She loses the rag when I forget that.

I'll get back to ye..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

My OH is really ticklish, but he hates being tickled. Needless to say I tickle him at every possible opertunity. Drives him nuts. Sometimes when he's lying down I pounce on top of him, pin his arms with my knees and give him the tickling of a lifetime :P

"hahaha, stop ahaha I hate it when, hahaha, you do haha, that hahaha!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

*cold hands on his back. is it bad that i find his reaction hilarious?
    * going up to him at the cooker when he's making dinner (i usually cook, he's culinarily challenged but he makes the odd thing :D) ..he tells me to go away and can he not be left alone to cook it?
    * reading over his shoulder...when he's on his laptop or whatever. even if im not literally reading over his shoulder he gets annoyed..

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

*cold feet in bed
    *impatience when a movie is complicated so i start asking loads of questions
    *demanding cuddles( how can that be a bad thing:confused: )
    *robbing his clothes when im cold
    *being a veggie..."veggie-tard"!!!
    *bein in a huff and stubborn

personally i dont agree with any of that....i am an awesome girl to have!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

*When I'm procrastinating over what to eat
    *Taking over the bed, robbing the blanket. There's 2 blankets on the bed now, one for me, one for him.
    *Waking him up cos he's snoring
    *Insisting that everything in the bedroom is plugged out as I cannot sleep in a room with lots of little red standby lights on.
    *Demanding affection
    *Giving out to him for his gaseous emissions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

yup, when it's time of the month, and sex is off the cards for a week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Popsicle

- Ringing him when I have absolutely nothing to say apart from hello!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Dub6Kevin

Can I really be the only man to incur the wrath of his OH through breaking wind?

Literally every single evening I will be told off for farting. I don't draw attention to it, don't make jokes of it, it just happens! I fart a lot. It's just the way I am. Mrs D6K thinks I should leave the room everytime but if I did we'd hardly ever spend any time together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

All of you women are now off my list :/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Quality wrote: »
    Where do I start...

When I read in bed with the light on.
    When I toss and turn in the bed at night.
    When I "over spend" on crap.
    When I higher the tv volume. (he thinks I need my ears checked.)
    When I spend hours on the phone to my friends and family.
    When I get into one of my clean freak moods.
    When I leave all the lights on in the house.
    When I drive to fast.

Actually, think we are going out with the same guy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ashy28

Taking over the bed
    Asking too many questions
    Making him eat vegetables
    The fact that Im an Aussie (just kidding)
    Demanding that he stops reading & pays attention to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Yeah the attention thing gets me in a lot of trouble too. I'm often asked (jokingly) was I not loved as a child. To which I always say "oh boo fckin hoo I love u and want a cuddle/kiss/hug... a hanging offence for sure" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Nightwish wrote: »
    *When I'm procrastinating over what to eat
    *Taking over the bed, robbing the blanket. There's 2 blankets on the bed now, one for me, one for him.
    *Waking him up cos he's snoring
    *Insisting that everything in the bedroom is plugged out as I cannot sleep in a room with lots of little red standby lights on.
    *Demanding affection
    *Giving out to him for his gaseous emissions

omg youre ME! :p

Advertisement