Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chair for bedroom

• 25-02-2008 6:52pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to get an office-type chair for using at the PC in my bedroom... ideally I'd need one I can fold away when not using as there isn't much room so that kind of rules out swivel chairs or big office chairs.

While that limits my options I would like to get one that was comfortable enough too as I'll probably be using it a lot - also one that's sturdy (I got a steel-framed one a while ago and it started to buckle after a while - I'm not even fat!)

Any suggestions? Happy to get one online or in the real world (I'm in Dublin).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

You don't have room for a swivel chair, and want something that folds away. Ok two options, a deckchair or a wheelchair. ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Hal1 wrote: »
    You don't have room for a swivel chair, and want something that folds away. Ok two options, a deckchair or a wheelchair. ;)

Great, thanks.

So anyone know of the best offer on a foldable office chair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Kiya

dunnes do a foldup version for max €20. i bought one for the same reason & the boyf sits on it no bother :)
    but these foldup chairs arent for long term use. they dont have armrests and wouldnt be the comfiest in the world for sitting on for hours on end, but are a good storage solution.
    good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

atlantic homecare sell one for around the €14 mark

Advertisement