Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

End of Deer season

• 25-02-2008 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

I got a call from JWshooter today. He asked what was the closing date for the deer season this year considering it is a leap year. Some confusion out there apparently.
    Answer is on the back of your hunting licence. Season ends on the Thursday, 28th of February not on Friday the 29th. So it doesn't run to the end of the month. Fore-warned is fore-armed:D
    But you can still shoot Muntjac till March 31st!!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭bogteal

Got my last deer of the season yesterday do not think i will be out before end of the week, roll on the fishing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

Got my last one of the year and second in total Saturday Morning early.
    I though it was Friday had a day off planned - feck!!!!:rolleyes:

Advertisement