Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a management agent D15?

Options
  • 25-02-2008 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a director of our management company and we're desperately seeking a management agent that's any good! We have a long list of agents we've been advised to avoid but no recommendations - anyone here have anything good to say about one?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭markpb

Wyse have been very good for us (321 apartments in D17) but they're very pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

*edit* info requested received

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Any info regarding the size of the development? Some agents won't take on small blocks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I've heard very good things about fischer property management. I've no first hand experience but good comments from a few people living in developments managed by them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Fisher property? They manage a few developments near where I live, and as far as I know, the residents will be removing them just as soon as the developer finishes.

A good place to check info would be neighbours.ie and see what developments have what agents.

BTW, PM sent about the agent we use.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

This is the common problem, you hear a good thing about an agent eg Fisher and then someone says something bad about them. Fisher had come up as a possible so I would be interested in hearing more info about the problems people had with them.

Advertisement