Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Asbad wrote: »
    (Nobody quote me please, except OP)
    Hark at you! :p

The OP is a troll, posting crap in Feedback, AH, Nature & Birdwatching, Eve Online, Sligo, etc. Take no notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭ianhobo

Can I be a moderator please? I'd like to be a moderator, I think. Thanks.

But give her some time to think it through first, she doesn't seem quite sure :D seen as she only thinks she'd would like to be :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

dpddave wrote: »
    Hey, I'm new and this is my first post ( Hi :D ) Don't worry I don't want to be made a mod, but I was wondering if maybe you could make me an administrator?

Thanks in advance!

Well with an attidude like that I see no reason why you can't go all the way to the top! You're in!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Lil miss, what i think that everyone is trying to say is that moderators are selected after they build up a repoire on the site and offer worthwhile contribution to relevent forum.

There has to obviously be a necessity for a new mod in the first place, be it someone stands down or the traffic in the forum increases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lil Miss Raep

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Hark at you! :p

The OP is a troll, posting crap in Feedback, AH, Nature & Birdwatching, Eve Online, Sligo, etc. Take no notice.
    Actually, I'm just interested in Moderating, Various random things, birds, Eve Online and Sligo. Also. I do not look like a troll. :mad: Surely this is personal abuse?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Actually, I'm just interested in Moderating, Various random things, birds, Eve Online and Sligo. Also. I do not look like a troll. :mad: Surely this is personal abuse?
    Well when I first saw your post Lil Miss Raep coupled with your username it screamed troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Can I be a moderator please? I'd like to be a moderator, I think. Thanks.

Such indecision can get you killed in the real world. Call back when you're ready little girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lil Miss Raep

Sherifu wrote: »
    Well when I first saw your post Lil Miss Raep coupled with your username it screamed troll.
    How can you accurately judge how I look based on a screen name? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

Only if I can be Spartacus!

I'm Spartacus

No I'M Brian and so is my wife.

• Advertisement

How can you accurately judge how I look based on a screen name? :confused:
    Since you got banned I think i'm ok. :)

SetantaL wrote: »
    She was indeed.

More like:

southpark_wow2.jpg

Harsh. But probably true. My search continues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

eoin_s wrote: »
    Did you read the thread linked to from that page?

Seen that thread before alright. Classic. One of the funniest ones out there

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Gordon wrote: »
    Digiweb
    I scared my Lithuanian flatmate laughing at that. Then he wanted it explained :(

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

DeVore wrote: »
    I scared my Lithuanian flatmate laughing at that. Then he wanted it explained :(

DeV.

I can only approve :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement