Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favorite album of all time?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

Innervisions - Stevie Wonder.

Its a pity that Stevie is better known for I Just called... and Ebony and Ivory. From 72-77, he made five absolutely stunning albums and Innervisions was the best of them. Apart from Hotter than July, he really hasn't done anything worthwhile since.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭mosstin

Decuc500 wrote: »
    Galaxie 500 - This Is Our Music
    Buffalo Tom - Let Me Come Over
    Pixies - Doolittle
    REM - Lifes Rich Pageant
    The Wedding Present - George Best
    Neil Young - On The Beach

Oof, This Is Our Music over On Fire? Hmm. G500 - peerless.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭parttime

Innervisions - Stevie Wonder.

Its a pity that Stevie is better known for I Just called... and Ebony and Ivory. From 72-77, he made five absolutely stunning albums and Innervisions was the best of them. Apart from Hotter than July, he really hasn't done anything worthwhile since.
    Agreed, he is amazing. Great live too.
    My list
    Hounds of love.... just perfect.
    Dark side of the moon
    Innervisions
    Incunabla incredible debut for autechre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

I find it really hard to pick an a favourite but "Blackout" and "Femme Fatale" probably tie for the best album of all time in my opinion

Advertisement