Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby friendly Doctor in Dublin 7

Options
  • 25-02-2008 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I've a new arrival and was wondering if anyone could recommend a baby friendly doctor in Dublin 7. The doctor I've got at the moment is swamped by patients and has about 30 seconds for each one. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

My doctor is based in Mountjoy Square, not exactly Dublin 7 But very close. During my pregnancy I done combined care with both himself and the hospital, which was quiet handy not having to queue at Rutonda for long time.

During this time I've got very comfortable with him. My daughter visited the baby nurse at his practice for all her needles and check ups and is know seen by Doctor Killeen whenever needed.

Doctor Colm Kileen,
    14 Mountjoy Square,
    Dublin 1.

tel: 01-8460040

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭andywozhere

Thanks for the tip although Mountjoy Square might be a bit far though, we're by the zoo and would like to get somewhere walkable. Thanks anyway and all the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭emkey

there's a polish clinic at the Phibsboro SC. my friends bring their child there and are satisfied.

Advertisement