Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Do I Change My Username

Options
  • 25-02-2008 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

thats the question:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You have to be a subscriber. See here for details on subscribing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

So i cant just change from callaway92 to davethebrave unless i pay money??:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Pretty much so. It's only a fiver a month or €50 for the year. You could get a 1 month subscription, request a new username and then never pay a subscription again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Pretty much so. It's only a fiver a month or €50 for the year. You could get a 1 month subscription, request a new username and then never pay a subscription again.

If you don't mind me saying, you're making it sound a bit like changing your name on xbox live.;)

I can just about a subscription to this place, do you think I have the money to be paying for xbox live as well. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement