Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Window Tinters in Dublin

Options
  • 26-02-2008 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey everyone,

want to get my windows tinted but not sure who to go to!

i know this issue has been put up on numerous threads but there hasnt really been a general consensus as to who does the best job!

i've narrowed it down to either Shades in Blanch or Vision in Walkinstown!

how many of you have actually had first hand experience with these companies? (or any others you might recommend?)

cheers guys!!:D

Shades or Vision?! 0 votes

Shades - Blanchardstown
    0%
    Vision - Walkinstown
    0%
    Other - please post name and location of company!
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭football man

I got my car done in vision and after it was done I noticed a few bubbles and a small fold in the film on a few windows. it was late so I said I would call back the next day for them to repair. When I went home I also noticed a small rip on the film at the bottom of one window.
    The next day when I went back I showed them the bubbles rip and fold.
    They replaced the window with the fold and removed the bubbles from one window.

HOWEVER, the window with the fold now has loads of tiny bubbles and at night car lights hit the bubbles and it is very distracting (it’s the driver’s side window). During the day it is also distracting as when you are looking at oncoming cars, if you look through one of these tiny bubbles it gives the effect of two cars or it is blurred if you know what i mean.

AND, the window with the small rip was not repaired but now has about 4 marks where they tried to smooth it out.
    I could not notice any of these problems as the windows were still wet but i will be going back and I don’t care if it takes them 10 attempts they better make it as it should be.

Generally their work seems good but I don’t know how happy they will be to see me for a third time as they have still not completed the work to a high standard.

Advertisement