Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 08 on 360 - play as a country

• 26-02-2008 7:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

Ok I feel a bit silly about this one but I can't seem to find anywhere in the menu where it will allow me to play as a country.
    All I can find is leagues where Im allowed to play as clubs.

Id like to try playing an international game as Ireland.

How can I do this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Easy, when you are picking the team, use the bumper/triggers to change leagues until you get to International. Then select your country from there.
    Rest of the world/others contains world 11 and classic 11 as well as a few other teams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Hahaha I thought the same for ages, then suddenly noticed Internationals when skipping by the leagues

Mystery

Advertisement