Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best DLC ever!!!

Options
  • 26-02-2008 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Every day it looks more and more like when I get Rock Band, Guitar Hero is gonna be forgotten... Sure RB won't have the guitar classics like Cliffs of Dover, but with this DLC, does it matter...

Incidently, performed by the songs original composer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Bass player was terrible :)
    Love that song though...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

By the way, I saw a better quality version yesterday (including intro to song) on this page.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Was announced last week, seriously it's like the best news ever. Can't wait for RB now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Was announced last week, seriously it's like the best news ever. Can't wait for RB now!

Ya, heard it when it was announced, but felt I had to post here since nobody else did!!

So... Release date anyone????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

haha genius! pure genius!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

probaly posted before but

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

all custom tracks and guides

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

No release date on rock band yet as far as I know, I just imported the PS3 version and it is class! Definitely blows guitar hero away, and I was a pure GH fanatic. I'm looking into being able to download content for RB, but I'll prob get the 360 version when it comes out here to be able to use the les paul on it for bass.

Advertisement