Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floppy disk drive

Options
  • 26-02-2008 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Just had a thought and looking for some ideas. I built a PC bout 8 months ago and never bothered putting a Floppy drive into it as its pretty much dead technology. But my PC case (and most other cases) still has a floppy bay which is now just dead space. Is there any product out there I can use to fill this void? A cooler, a passport HDD, something, anything!
    I was reading that Macs stopped using floppy drives in 1998!!!
    I didn't think of buying a case without a floppy bay at the time but now I wish I did as I can't find any products out there specifically designed to fill it up and it just sits there mocking me every day :eek:
    Not really, but it would be nice to utilise this dead space and I doubt I'm the only one on these boards in this 'situation'..............................am I?

Comments

Advertisement