Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesale Supplier

Options
  • 26-02-2008 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello all,

This is my first post here on 'Boards.ie' and I have not had the time to read much. I am interested to know if there are wholesale suppliers of Manga / Anime products in Eire - any information would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sirius Black

Hello all,

This is my first post here on 'Boards.ie' and I have not had the time to read much. I am interested to know if there are wholesale suppliers of Manga / Anime products in Eire - any information would be appreciated.

Sorry dont know but will look into it for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pasturesnew

I appreciate your interest and assistance, Sirius Black...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

when you say anime/manga products do you mean books/DVD's or other merchandise, manga drawing supplies, etc etc?

ztoical wrote: »
    when you say anime/manga products do you mean books/DVD's or other merchandise, manga drawing supplies, etc etc?

Hi Ztoical,

Yes, I am interested in all of the genre, although personally, I am manga biased :D

Many thanks for your reply and any information you may be able to offer with regard to wholesale supplier information.

Best wishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Hi Ztoical,

Yes, I am interested in all of the genre, although personally, I am manga biased :D

Many thanks for your reply and any information you may be able to offer with regard to wholesale supplier information.

Best wishes.

Diamond are the only comics distributor, while they are mainly focused on mainstream Marvel/DC titles they do stock manga titles. They do have high minimum orders.

Within Ireland Easons wholesale are the main book wholesaler - most bookstores in the country order via Easons even if they are not an Easons owned shop. The book stores that don't order from Easons order from a UK based wholesaler [don't know if Dubray books has its own wholesale divsion]. Easons stock a large number of Tokyopop titles so I would assume a retailer can order them via Easons wholesale.

Can always check some of the online shops like Akadot to see if they do wholesale orders.

• Advertisement

Ztoical,

Many thanks for your detailed response and research...I shall begin looking at those distributors asap :D

Best wishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JT23

Hi all

My first post here. Also trying to find a Manga supplier but for DVD videos. Can anyone recommend? I have a few comic books but I prefer the films.

I've heard of a new digital Manga wholesaler in UK but its just images for mobile and no videos yet Provo Media www.provodigitalmedia.com.

Hope that helps. If anyone can help me find some Manga DVDs that would be great!:rolleyes:

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sibbysims

Hi there,
    I only know this as he is a friend of mine. Robin Kiely of Khan's Books in Thurles may be able to help you with the wholesale issue.

if you email me, I will forward it on to him and he can reply to you. My email is sibbysims@yahoo.ie

Advertisement