Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel cards

Options
  • 26-02-2008 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Do they really help you? Just had a reading there and Angel card was brought up, to help resolve an old relationship or help me move onto a new one?

This true???

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Yes, they can help you, by making you examine some parts of your life. Look on them as a psychological tool rather than an all seeing oracle. You know your own mind. All angel cards can do is help you see a situation more clearly. I never recommend people are given or take a specific plan of action from a reading. Your future is your own decision.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 manclover79

So they help you decide what you really want???
    I.E Do I want to take the new job or stay in my current one

And from that they would be there to guide you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Any divination's tool helps you look at the matter and weight it up, you have to choose what you do yourself, we do have free will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 manclover79

So just like tarot readings, the guide you, but your faith is your own on the decesions you make yourself.

Just like, your going to get a new job, but if you dont send out your CV you wont get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

The cards can give you a bit more insight to what a situation may hold and give you a chance to examine it as such. Place the information into your own logical thinking and make your own decisions. No one can tell you what to do (and shouldn't) your choices are your choices to make. The reader hasn't had the advantage of living your life but is or can get a different view point on a situation or even confirm your own viewpoint therefore giving you the wider insight to the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

So just like tarot readings, the guide you, but your faith is your own on the decesions you make yourself.

Just like, your going to get a new job, but if you dont send out your CV you wont get it.

Yes.

Advertisement