Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Quay Development Pulled

• 26-02-2008 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Story

Economics or frustration with delays?

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

mike65 wrote: »
    Story

Economics or frustration with delays?

Mike.

Frustration with delays I would think... but why the report today? This is hardly news. It was reported in the Munster Express two weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Really? I missed that, might explain why WLR didn't mention it.

Mike.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Not really news, I think everyone has seen this coming for months, shame really

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

It was a Waterford People exclusive according to them :p But ya, they pulled out. Cant blame them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

fricatus wrote: »
    Frustration with delays I would think... but why the report today? This is hardly news. It was reported in the Munster Express two weeks ago.

It was rumoured two weeks ago and confirmed this week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Okay. So the endless nonsense between CIE and the Port of Waterford company has pissed off a developer. Isn't that dispute now over? I guess they thought they could spend the money in a less uncertain location.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭henboy9

looks like we have to put up with that eye sore for another while -

Advertisement