Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please help, Recovery CD

• 26-02-2008 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Ok i am going off my head. Have an emachine and have the two recovery disks. Emachine 2202/420 it says on the disk, One recovery, one drivers. I have never had to do a recovery before but the PC is gone as slow as anything and i cant take it anymore.

Ive tried to use the recovery disk and it says error, Something to do with ghost not being able to be found. Then says Invalid Dump.

Anyone any ideas? This is really starting to drive me mad. Its first boot is chosen as CD ROM, cd spins and all that jaz. Asks do you want to recover, say yes, Then gives the above error message.

Windows XP.

Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Advertisement