Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 26/02/08

Options
  • 26-02-2008 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Aldershot @ 11/8 to beat Cawley
    Cork @ 8/11 to beat Dungannon
    Sturm Graz @ 11/8 to beat Austria Karnten

This is a cup game but Aldershot are 26 points above Cawley in the league. They have already beaten Cawley away in the league so I'm hoping for a repeat.

Its very early in the season for Cork but I would hope that they will have the measure of Dungannon.

Graz are 5th in the table but only 4 off the top with 37 points, Karten lie bottom with 20 points. Both teams have it all to play for but Graz might get the result.

3 away wins is optimistic in any bet but @ a little over 8/1 I'm on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ZOLTAN28

bad fortune with Aldershot - looked like a nice treble.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

There's always one, for a reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

dsmythy wrote: »
    There's always one, for a reason.

Not sure what this is about.

But yeah Zoltan, late goal by Crawley for the draw & then Aldershot win it 6 - 2 in extra time.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ZOLTAN28

A few ppl on these boards have a bt of a problem with us multiple betters but never mind them - three away teams treble was a cracker - gave you a run for your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Thats the impression I got but then I said that I must be mistaken. Because if somebody actually posted with that intention then they must be a complete ar*****e and we dont have any of them on this site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

WH BONNEY wrote: »
    Not sure what this is about.

But yeah Zoltan, late goal by Crawley for the draw & then Aldershot win it 6 - 2 in extra time.

Nothing malicious intended. It just pisses me off how lucky bookies do get sometimes.

Advertisement